1. R

any bolt on h.p. ?

ok. thanks
  2. R

Solid motor mounts?

ok. thanks for the input.
  3. R

Solid motor mounts?

How do you know if you need solid motor mounts?
  4. R

any bolt on h.p. ?

Its on a 85 xtb21 and as for the lower unit. Its a low water unit with long rhino looking cone that has two holes that no one seems to know what it is. The prop is a 26 trophy plus and yes i have to run 93 octane.
  5. R

any bolt on h.p. ?

Im a basser and dont want another rebuild anytime soon. Any other ways?
  6. R

any bolt on h.p. ?

I have an 86 Merc 2.4 that i had rebuilt last year. The heads were shaved an he said he opened it up to breathe. The comp is 150 on all six and my question is. Are there any bolt ons to get more power without tearing into it?
  7. R

85 xtb 21 ?

If you remember anything about this I would greatly appreciate any info on it.The guy that built my motor put a pic of my lower unit on scream and fly.Dont think he had any definate answers.
  8. R

5 props

Thanks for the invite but had to work.Would have liked to have seen that.
  9. R

5 props

Just picked the prop.thanks again
  10. R

5 props

Great.Maybe we can get together this weekend?Just let me know.
  11. R

5 props

Great.I'm in Chattanooga area.Is the price still 200?
  12. R

5 props

Is it a trophy plus? Are you located in Watts Bar area? I have a 85 xtb with a 2.4 200 and from what i have read on here is that those props do well on these boats. Sorry about so many questions.
  13. R

85 xtb 21 ?

I'll try to get a pic on soon.I'd really like to know what it is thank yall for the help.
  14. R

5 props

Do you still have the 26 trophy for sale ?
  15. R

85 xtb 21 ?

First, I'd like to say that I really like this site. I have been coming to visit this site for almost a year, and I'm now a member. Late summer last year, I became a proud Allison owner. She is a 1985, XTB21 and if I read the hull number breakdown correct, she was the 9th one made that year...