Recent content by sidvishus

1. S

Where's Red old XB03?

from what I understand a dentist out of the E. Valley has it. Ron left the Ruck/260 on it, but put soft heads and tuned it down a bit, as the driver is new to 100+mph boats... IF I find out who has it, I'll direct him to this board... sid
  2. S

Is it possible?

can someone email the article as well? thx.sid sid.castle@gmail.com
  3. S

Is it possible?

can you email me a copy of the article? I lost my original. thx.sid
  4. S

Newbie-Ally question

did Dave buy it back? how much did it sell for? thx.sid
  5. S

Putting a bimini on an xb-2003

these are from Australia (custom built) on a Force. I would love to find a US vendor...
  6. S

wtb allison bench seat

anyone else have a bench seat for a xb2002? color not important! thx.sid sid.castle@gmail.com
  7. S

xb2002 dash resto

can you get a close of pic of the switch area? did you make the switch panel? thx.sid
  8. S

15 ft Ally...

Saw this if anyone is interested... http://savannah.craigslist.org/boa/1125183721.html
  9. S

It's official

Congratulations!! when you get it back to AZ you can teach me to drive... I am still learning. I have had mine to 90ish, but can't keep it there for long...
  10. S

Skidplainer Installation Instructions

anybody hook one up to a 2002?
  11. S

Advice Needed on Folding Top for XB2002

I wonder how fast you could run with a rigid design like this... I checked with the boat manufacturer (their in Australia and so is the vendor who builds the bimini...), I just don't know where to get them local (US)...
  12. S

Let's build a lake motor!!!

IF I am going to have the motor cut, why nut cut it to full S3000/Drag specs? Are you talking about the "nitrous" bands? I think I need to give Jim a call in the morning to talk about what I want/need... thx.sid
  13. S

Let's build a lake motor!!!

SO... If your 260 was needing a sleeve... would you... 1) get it sleeved and renicked and rebuild as stock 260. 2) get it sleeved and ported to DRAG specs and renicked. 3) get it steel sleeved on all six and ported to DRAG specs. 4) fix it back to stock, sell it and get a TRUE DRAG...