Recent content by SlowHayden

1. SlowHayden

Rally Shirts

And for what it’s worth they should definitely be teal. ;)
  2. SlowHayden

Rally Shirts

Hayden - 1 XL
  3. SlowHayden

Watts Bar Rally

Lyd and I will be around.
  4. SlowHayden

We’ll definitely be there!

We’ll definitely be there!
  5. SlowHayden

2022 Watts Bar Ally Rally Pics

That last shot with TWRA is awesome! I didn’t take many but here’s a few. Had a blast as always!
  6. SlowHayden

Thank ya, it was nice meeting you also!

Thank ya, it was nice meeting you also!
  7. SlowHayden

Allison Rally 2022

I’ll be around Friday and Lydia and I both will be there Saturday. See y’all soon! 1 large shirt
  8. SlowHayden

Saw an xtb on Loudon lake.

I know a guy who has an XTB on Fort Loudon but I think his is black and red. I boat down on Tellico mostly but venture up onto Fort Loudon every once in a while, mostly in the winter.
  9. SlowHayden

Where are the pics of papa at????

I think my phone screen is messing up or something because I could swear that thing isn’t teal.. sharp looking boat though, can’t wait to run with it at the rally!
  10. SlowHayden

Jasper river run

Well it looks like I’m gonna be heading to Talladega that weekend but on the way down Friday I’m gonna meet a buddy and do the river run on Nickajack. What’s the round about time to meet at the ramp?
  11. SlowHayden

Jasper river run

I’m also curious what the deal will be with the river run. I’d be interested in running up Chickamauga to sand island where the Hiwassee let’s in, could be a fun run.
  12. SlowHayden

Engine height?

I’m running 1/4” below the pad with the lip. That’s where it was set when I got it and I haven’t fooled with moving it since I’ve seen that called the sweet spot a few times. Feels stable and forgiving at all speeds to me and this is my first Allison so it’s all I know for them. It’s a...
  13. SlowHayden

Grandsport For Sale

You better have it painted teal is all I'm gonna say. ‍;)
  14. SlowHayden

Grandsport For Sale

I saw your boat went up for sale and sold it looks like too, where’s it headed?