Recent content by smiley88

1. smiley88

1996 XB 2003 Pro Sport Tournament, 2005 280, One owner, garage kept

Guys don't let you ship prices or anybody's prices bother you I am out here in central California and I deal with a Transport company where I can get a boat Coast to Coast for under a couple ground I am more than happy to turn you guys on to my Transport company
  2. smiley88

Allison Grandsport

96 Grandsport for sale. All brand new interior, all brand new Auto Meter marine gauges with the GPS, recall, all the goodies autometer sends them with. Powered by a 225 Promax Merc, Factory 15in offshore, Mariner lightweight Cal. Boat is solid and looks very nice especially in person. Overall...
  3. smiley88

ALLISON GRANDSPORT

96 Allison Grand Sport with 225 Promax ,Mariner lightweight cowl, factory 15in offshore mid , with very very low hour sportmaster fat shaft 1.87 gears. Boat has all brand new interior brand new autometer gauges with GPS recall and all the goodies that autometer sends it with.Boat is super clean...
  4. smiley88

Looking for a Allison SS or Grand sport

The Allison grandsport above is for sale 96 Allison grandsport. It has Mariner lightweight Cowl, 225 Promax, Factory 15in Merc offshore, sportmaster fatshaft, brand new autometer gauges with GPS and recall and a bunch of other options, brand new interior,. I'm sure I am missing a lot of stuff...
  5. smiley88

Looking for Allison SS or Grand sport

Still looking?
  6. smiley88

I am looking for a xtb21.

I cannot beleive nobody wants my brothers boat..it is crazy pretty and under 10k gets it's to your door. .I have never heard of that for an ally ...wow....
  7. smiley88

ALLISON XTB TOURNAMENT DESIGN

Yes sir call my bro he is way cool and easy to deal with....I'm telling you guys this boat from bottom to top every emblem and pinstripe is beatifull on this boat.someone is missing out .. text or call him + 559 269-5786
  8. smiley88

I am looking for a xtb21.

My brother has a super sweet one and will work with you on price to get it to you .call or text him for pictures. ..5592695786. .I'm telling you it's a nice rig.bottom as shinny as the top.....
  9. smiley88

Buying advice: XTB 21 as a first boat?

my brother still has his boat if interested man I'm telling you the thing is super super clean even on the bottom of it....5592695786
  10. smiley88

Guys this boat is super super clean and faster than you would think with the 2.5 150....I have been in it and see it almost everyday in person..bottom looks as good as top that's how good he takes care of his panda...
  11. smiley88

Not to mention will also work with you on transportation costs....
  12. smiley88

This is my brothers boat it is super clean and he is is central ca...we have some really good transportation hookups though and like add says we can get it anywhere across country for roughly 1200...he is a super cool legit dude and will take the boat anywhere you want it to have it...
  13. smiley88

GRANDSPORT or GRANDSPORT ELITE

okay thank you fellas I have 2 grab rails but never a ski pole would like to install one now..... any other options that I can look for or what about the VIN number
  14. smiley88

GRANDSPORT or GRANDSPORT ELITE

Guys can anyone tell me how to tell the difference between a graandsport and graandsport Elite I'm trying to figure out which one I have I was just recently told that they are two different boats. I appreciate your time thank you