Recent content by smokey

1. S

WTB 28 Chopper2

I have one that i just sent to the prop shop to have an ET cut done on but i have decided to sell it to buy a smaller pitch drag prop. I will try to get in touch with the prop guy tomorrow and get him to send it back to me or at least snap some pics and text them to me. You can give me a call...
  2. S

26 Knob Cut Drag

This prop started out as an A4 big ear chopper and I sent it to hydromotive for them to put their knob drag cut on it. This prop only has a few passes on it since it was cut. Its a really quick prop for a 26 and carries the boat well. There is nothing wrong with it, im just going a different...
  3. S

26 yamaha drag

yamaha drag SOLD Sold Thanks
  4. S

24 et

keeping it
  5. S

24 et

24 et - no longer for sale Keeping it
  6. S

WTB Pinion Gear

Looking for a pinion gear for a 1.87 RH sportmaster. I believe it's a 15 tooth, if you have anything or know where I could find one please give me a call Thanks Ryan - 409-658-5141
  7. S

T4-x

I was wondering the same thing about these props. I'm familiar with the drag 4's and the powertech 4 blade drags but I've never seen one of these or heard anything good or bad about them. Does anyone know how they compare to the other 4 blades out there?? I thought about trying one in about a...
  8. S

22 Offshore Drag cut by Steve Smith

14.5" SOLD Thanks
  9. S

Reduced to 350 shipped tyd
  10. S

22 Offshore Drag cut and worked by Steve Smith, cut from an A5 Big Ear Chopper small shaft - has only been run 1 time since it was cut, Prop is quick it's just not enough pitch for me - ***SOLD**** Thanks Trey - 409-781-5133
  11. S

1995 20XRD Bullet - Boat &Trailer

Price reduced to $8,000 boat and trailer fully rigged Thanks SOLD
  12. S

Here's some more pictures that we took last week. $8,500 obo
  13. S

*SOLD* 1995 20XRD Bullet bass boat in very good condition. Minn Kota 72lb trolling motor, Lowrance Color GPS fish finder at the helm, depth finder at the bow, hot foot, trim on the wheel, 3 batteries. New Bullet decals added last year. Seats replaced with the new seats from Bullet last year...
  14. S

1998 XB2003 w/2001 280

Boat is sold! Sounds good Casey Thanks