Recent content by spd663

1. spd663

Skid planner for a xb2003

How much of a difference does a skid planer make on a xb 2003. Is it worth the money. Thanks for the info
  2. spd663

xb2003 sonar options?

Thanks. The only thing I can think of is you would have to buy the splitter and use 2 d while you are running and then mount the side imaging and down imaging one on the jackplate and use it only while you are stopped.
  3. spd663

XB 2003 SKID PLANNER

WHERE CAN YOU GET THE SKID PLANNERS AT. THEY USED TO BE ON THE ALLISON WEB SITE BUT NOW I DON'T SEE THEM ON THERE. AND DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MUCH THEY ARE. THANKS
  4. spd663

2000 XB 2003 SONAR TRANSDUCER MOUNT LOCATION

I WAT TO UPGRADE THE ELECTRONICS ON MY 2000 XB 2003 CAUSE IS STILL HAS THE ORGINAL ELECTRONICS IN IT. BUT I AM JUST CURIOUS WHERE COULD THE TRANSDUCER BE PUT THAT THE SIDE IMAGING AND DOWN SCANNING WOULD BE ABLE TO READ. I HAVE SEEN SEVERAL POST ABOUT THE TRANSDUCER TRAY IN THE BOAT. WHERE IS...
  5. spd663

xb2003 sonar options?

I AM WONDERING THE SAME THING WHERE WOULD YOU MOUNT THE SONAR TRANSDUCER. I WANT TO UPGRADE BUT CAN'T PUT MAKE MYSELF NOT CRINGE TO DRILL A HOLE IN IT.
  6. spd663

2000 mercury 225 oil pump removal

I AM WANTING TO REMOVE THE OIL PUMP ON MY 2000 MERCURY 225 PROMAX. I CAN NOT FIND ANY INFORAMTION ONLINE ANY WHERE ON WHAT PARTS IS NEEDED AND WHAT HAS TO BE REMOVED AND REPLACED ANY AND ALL INFORMATION IS APPRECIATED THANKS. THE REASON FOR TAKING IT OFF IS BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE IT IS NOT...
  7. spd663

2000 mercury promax 225

I CHANGED THE FLAOAT AND THE CAP ON THE OIL TANK ON THE MOTOR AND THAT IS WHEN THE PROBLEM HAPPENED. IS THERE ANY WAY TO CHECK THE CHECK VALVE. I DO NOT RUN THE BOAT THAT MUCH AND I AM WONDERING IF THE OIL MAY HAVE JUST GUMMED UP ON IN THE HOSE AND I CAN JUST CLEAN IT OUT .
  8. spd663

2000 mercury promax 225

Guys I have a 2000 mercury promax 225 the low oil buzzer has just recently started going off. I changed the cap and float on the oil tank on the motor and it is still doing it. For some reason the oil is not going from the tank on the boat to the tank on the motor. My question is how much and...
  9. spd663

never used props

do you still have the 26 trophy
  10. spd663

26 Trophy

Will this fit a 2000 mercury 225
  11. spd663

Water pump

I have a 2000 mercury 225 pro max with there sportmaster lower unit I was wondering if there was a high output water pump that is made for it and where I could get one I haven't replaced the water pump in a couple of years and I am wanting to do it this year. Thanks for the help. Brian eakin...
  12. spd663

Allison Rally 2014 Watts Bar!!!!

When will the plant visit be this year?
  13. spd663

26 Trophy, flo torque

Pictures?
  14. spd663

Heard you bought the boat I think you will be pleased with it.have a safe trip..and thanks

Heard you bought the boat I think you will be pleased with it.have a safe trip..and thanks