suicidealli
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was told to ask you about Jaco Marine. I am going to buy an outboard from them for my XB21. I haven't made the deal yet I know nothing about them other than I cant beat their price. Sometimes you get what you pay for and it comes up short. Want to avoid that if I can. Thanks for your time on this
    Scott that is a tough decision.. Some guys like the 1.75 gears. On your boat I would choose the 1.62. It is lighter than the xb21.
    Roy, I would like your opinion on the subject of gearcase selection when I order my new 250 sport XS. 1.62 or 1.75? Right now I have the stock 200 opti with 1.75 gears turning a 28 Q-IV OT Hydromotive to the limiter@ 5750 @ 83 MPH with a heavy load, 4 persons and a cooler full of cold beverages. Will the 1.62 gears on my current motor allow me to run a smaller prop. I just don't want a gear that I have to buy a huge wheel like over 30p. Looking for more speed now and the 250 sport xs just might do it. What do you think. Thanks. Scott.
    Roy,
    If you here of any 2.5 200 bass motors efi and reliable around give me a shout. Don't need this race motor for the fishing I do (S/NOD937368) Just had it at Sanderson's and compression and leakdown are fine,

Thanks
    Mike
    Hey Roy looking forward to Fast Pass Ive been seeing your post for a 2.4 200 and thats whats on my 15 ft and getting ready to part it out boat and all time to move on. call me Steven @ 931 215 7949.
    Roy I have a set of c3 35cc heads, one hole is helicoiled and a set of c4 deep dish one hole needs surfacing u interested?
    BTW, I am going to ship you those trim switches on Tues. after the holiday. This will hopefully make up for my ignorance on the prop that was evidently welded on. I have gained a little better knowledge on some of that since from a good source. Anyways, have a great weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…