Recent content by turbo d

1. turbo d

TBuck Hydromotive

TBuck How long will it go to take to the new prop is ready? Which prop it`s gonna be? Thanks, Pieter
  2. turbo d

Contact Allison Boats by e-maile ?

I gonna contact Bill by email. Thanks, Pieter
  3. turbo d

Contact Allison Boats by e-maile ?

Hi I want order a new carpet for my xb 2003. How can i contact them by email? I can`t find it on www.allisonboats.com Calling them is difficult for me!
  4. turbo d

TBuck Hydromotive

I have talk to Gertjan on the phone. He said that you said, i must first raise the rev limiter. So i am go to do that first. THANKS.
  5. turbo d

TBuck Hydromotive

@ TBuck I am not Gertjan Kooyman I am go to order by: Gertjan Kooyman
  6. turbo d

TBuck Hydromotive

i ordered the last time a 26pitch QIV OT Special the rev limiter is stock 6150
  7. turbo d

TBuck Hydromotive

Hi TBuck I need an bigger prop. my Yamaha has now 240hp with 1.86 gear (Yamaha 150 Vmax hpdi hydrotec Phase III + Velocity Stack ) the pad is not stock, the lip is off. i run now 1 inches above the pad. which prop do you recognize me. I am go to order by: Gertjan Kooyman...
  8. turbo d

Allison red book

i didnt receive mine yet. PLEASE p.mulder9@chello.nl Thanks.
  9. turbo d

Allison red book

I would like to read it also, thanks p.mulder9@chello.nl
  10. turbo d

Duane's brand new 2+2

beautiful boat
  11. turbo d

Finally joined the Ally Family

Congratulations on your new ride:beer::beer:
  12. turbo d

xb2003 which yamaha

it ran Ok but it was not very fast 67 mile till so far were can i order a good weld on torque tab for my skeg
  13. turbo d

xb2003 which yamaha

The skeg is standard is it necessary an torque tab on the skeg a company here in the Netherlands did the lower http://www.aquatech-boats.nl/index.html
  14. turbo d

xb2003 which yamaha

i made yesterday the first ride with the new prop and lower unit and i am very happy with it :big grin:big grin TBuck Thanks
  15. turbo d

xb2003 which yamaha

@ TBuck Thanks,:beer: