Recent content by v8astrovan

1. v8astrovan

15" mid drag cowl copy

yes sir btw its a mariner mid....
  2. v8astrovan

15" mid drag cowl copy

I have cut down 20" to 15" mid done by marty powell wizard 1pc exhuast plate and tuner also have a drag cowl copy needs tlc with a mike nass carbon pan and front plate ill let it all go for $1300obo txt 3523176485 for pix or email oldskoolc10@gmail.com
  3. v8astrovan

91 stv needlenose ltv

Gene remco from lake city old boat was very fast back n the day when he had it
  4. v8astrovan

high back bucket

Looking for a single high back allison bucket jus the shell have cover..
  5. v8astrovan

1983 hydrostream vking center steer

Ok I have an 83 hydrostream vking center steer has an allison bucket and a bench seat in the rear 12gl tank center rear trim pump on one side and batt on the other rewired some of the wiring boat is rigged and ready for your merc just bight the boat rigged it them the motor in my truck blew up...
  6. v8astrovan

Allison low back bucket seat covers

Covers sold pending funds... Thinks ally owners and catfish123...
  7. v8astrovan

Returned call pix emailed.... one cover has some color change do to being stored in a box with a blk cover on top for so long I guess price is $150 tyd the way they are
  8. v8astrovan

YellowAllison's Young 20/225Pro Xs...

boat is very clean very nice well taken care of and worth every penny
  9. v8astrovan

Have two like brand new red allison seat covers fot the low back style buckets asking $175+ shipping email plfolks@aol.com for pix
  10. v8astrovan

Allison sport console

Hey jody sorry about that not sure why s&f won't let me get or send pm empty out all my folders... My email is oldskoolc10@gmail.com
  11. v8astrovan

1987 summerfoard stv

Was weighed by jack barsh of ftp
  12. v8astrovan

light layup mirage

Ahh ok think u
  13. v8astrovan

light layup mirage

Has this boat sold
  14. v8astrovan

allison xtb21 baot and trailer for sale $4800 O.B.O.

how do these drive compared to a xb02 and xb03 more like an xb03 how would she run with a beefy 2.4 200 like the looks and u don't c many of that's is there a reason
  15. v8astrovan

wtb: early comp xb2002

If jeff owna its mint he dont own junk...