Recent content by waterqtr

1. waterqtr

Jasper River Run

Not going to make it now, we'll definitely try again next year. Appreciate everyone's info & updates. Y'all have fun & be safe!
  2. waterqtr

Jasper River Run

Rain, rain... Geaux awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  3. waterqtr

Love my tow rig

Nothing better than a clean black truck, looks awesome.
  4. waterqtr

Jasper River Run

Thanks guys... Guess I'll see if the weather changes any in the morning.
  5. waterqtr

Jasper River Run

Also, what's the current like too?
  6. waterqtr

Jasper River Run

Well guys, is the water up where we'll be running? Looks like we'll be wet fri evening / night & sdr morning. Hate to drive that far to be wet.
  7. waterqtr

Jasper River Run

Thanks for all the info guys.
  8. waterqtr

Jasper River Run

Thanks, was wondering if the current was going to be bad and if it was going to be high with a lot of trash / trees too.
  9. waterqtr

Jasper River Run

I was wondering about that. Hopefully we can get a local update on Wed before we head out on Thur.
  10. waterqtr

Cle or sportmaster??

Another way to tell, the drain plug for the cle is on the bottom of the bullet in the front, the sportmaster is on the bottom / back of the bearing carrier.
  11. waterqtr

Cle or sportmaster??

All the CLE's are black and have the 2 small rectangle water passage covers on the front top of the gearcase. All the sportmasters are just aluminum / silver. Hope this helps.
  12. waterqtr

Jasper River Run

Awesome, thanks for checking for us. I'll just bring 1 can and top-off there for the trip back.
  13. waterqtr

cutting it close

I know what you mean, I've spent a few nights at the landing until wee hours of the morning breaking a few motors in... It's an addiction, a really bad one.
  14. waterqtr

Jasper River Run

Where's the turnaround point in Chattanooga? Is there a dock or does someone have to stay with the boats?
  15. waterqtr

WTB: XB 2002 Boat Cover

Anyone have a used cover laying around to fit an XB-2002?