wcarlyle's latest activity

• wcarlyle
    wcarlyle replied to the thread Hi guys.
    There is a Gen 2 200XS with 20" mid that was just posted on Scream and Fly for sale if you want to take a look. Great choice for the...
  • wcarlyle
    wcarlyle replied to the thread New member old boater.
    There is an Allison XST 17 with a 225 2.4 Merc on it you could take a look at on the Mercury High Performance Facebook site. It was...
  • wcarlyle
    wcarlyle reacted to pkstv's post in the thread Hi guys with Like.
    Find you a nice low hour 2.5 mercury or mariner promax 225 with a sport master lower unit and be done with it . They last forever with...
  • wcarlyle
    The Allison is like no other boat you have ever driven before. It will hook on you and you will be swimming in the blink of an eye. The...
  • wcarlyle
    Yep, I agree.
  • wcarlyle
    wcarlyle reacted to pkstv's post in the thread Hi guys with Like.
    Sell that motor before you get hurt !
  • wcarlyle
    You might want to put a post on Scream and Fly in the parts wanted section. Reaches a lot of people.
  • wcarlyle
    wcarlyle reacted to whipper's post in the thread I guess this makes it official with Like.
    Mine with a 225 promax has been great. Make sure they do a best job on that rebuild and since its being done get your revs to max out at...
  • wcarlyle
    wcarlyle replied to the thread I guess this makes it official.
    Nice, good choice with the 20 inch mid for the Grand Sport.
  • wcarlyle
    wcarlyle replied to the thread I guess this makes it official.
    Very nice, looks like you found a good one. Has the skid planer too. I would definitely try to locate a good 2.5 Mercury or Mariner to...
  • wcarlyle
    wcarlyle reacted to Gary Hair's post in the thread Hello everyone! with Like.
    Thank for your kind words.
  • wcarlyle
    wcarlyle replied to the thread Hello everyone!.
    Good story, welcome to the forum. The Grand Sport is a great boat, you will absolutely love it with a 2.5. Good luck with your search!!
  • wcarlyle
    You will love the boat. It is small, but so cool and very fast. Let us know how it performs with that motor. I would keep looking for...
  • wcarlyle
    Good looking boat. Congratulations. Man that motor is massive on the back.
  • wcarlyle
    wcarlyle replied to the thread Wanted: SS2000.
    2002 SS 2000 just posted on Scream and Fly, complete with Merc 260. Looks clean and in good condition.