Recent content by woodsman

1. woodsman

Eagle One Performance

I actually did. And after doing business with them, I then started hearing all those bad reviews that everyone had. Like said before, it was always some kind of excuse when it came to getting an answer of any kind.
  2. woodsman

Eagle One Performance

I sent a case to them in hopes that the scrap metal of a case could be fixed. They claimed on S&F that they could re-thread the carrier nut threads if pulled. I shipped there and went a good spell before hearing back from them. Even then it was me contacting Noah. He then could not find "MY"...
  3. woodsman

oil from an odd spot on lower unit?

Thanks so much for the info and tool references. Allimax you have been very informative and I appreciate that. I must say it is my fault. I changed the fluid last and I did not drain the extra couple ounces/shot glass worth back out of a full case. So, I am sure now that I over filled it...
  4. woodsman

I see, easily understood when looking at it that way. I do know the way the seal is made it would allow vent much easier. I checked the oil and it is top notch. Must have overfilled a little maybe. It is about due to be changed again anyways so I will probably just change it. But it was...
  5. woodsman

It is the hole that is in the shift shaft cavity at the top of the casing. I didn't put those things together but I see what you are saying. I have ran it a lot and I am sure that I got the lower good and warm. So would this mean my shift shaft seal would be bad? Or would this mean that a little...
  6. woodsman

Wow! Thanks for the very quick replys. Although I wished I did, I do not have a hydraulic jack plate it is manual. And the oil is coming from a cast hole in the original part of the lower, so it doesn't seem to be a crack. I took some pics so you can see what I see.
  7. woodsman

Hey guys, I will have some pics up as soon as I can, but I wanted to go ahead see if I could get some input. I fished out my xtb quit a bit the last week. Going out about 6 different times and having some fun while doing it of course. After parking it up in the garage and it sitting over night...
  8. woodsman

88 xb02

I have the 90' model xtb match to that boat. Haven't seen the color scheme on another Allison until now. Sweet rig, someone will be lucky.
  9. woodsman

Custom bedliner install

love it, it looks awesome. thought of doing the very bottom in this and my front and rear decks in Allison carpet, just not sure yet. I got a xtb with a very big bottom portion, thought this would look good.
  10. woodsman

Allison 4" Jack Plate

Sold...
  11. woodsman

Allison 4" Jack Plate

Hey guys, being laid off and all has forced me to really try and clean my garage out! I have this 4" jack plate that I would love to put in somebody's home! As with all my jack plates I come across, (one of my peeves), I have them brushed and paint stripped. I am asking 225.00+shipping. If...
  12. woodsman

XTB 21f

Bill told me it was 96'. I am guessing that the NADA 97' would be a left over or late 96'.