Smoke on the Water Rally

Allison3119

Smoke on the Water Bullet rally is October 27-30 at Euchee Marina on Watts Bar Lake. All of you guys here are invited if you'd like to come. Please just let me know (for dinner head counts). There will be my Allison there and probably a couple more. This is a GREAT group of people and we'd love to have you guys and your families!

skewby

ill be around sat and sunday. i can probably bing 4 or 5 more allusions to come meet up and hang out

Freebird

I'll make it unless something takes me out of town. Will make a firm commitment about a week out or so.

Allison3119

Euchee Marina booked up within 2 hours of us posting the dates. Some of the group is staying at the Howard Johnson in Spring City.

skewby

terrace view marina is under new ownership and are a great family. its only 7-8 miles away buy water, real easy run to and from euchee. which is far closer than the hour ride from spring city to euchee

Allison3119

Rally Update!!! The Friday river run will be a poker run. We will leave Euchee at 2:30, go to Terrace View Marina and get your first card. From there we will go to Whites Creek Marina, Caney Creek Marina, and Blue Springs Marina. That gives everyone 4 cards, when you show up for dinner at 7:00 Friday evening you will get your 5th card there and we will compare hands and determine the winner. $5 to enter, passengers can play as well!!!