Motor Toter / Stabilzer question

22R

So years ago I quit using the traditional motor toter that attached to the trailer and made one of those PVC - H looking things. It works fine but my motor turns while trailering. Do they make something to eliminate that for a 1992 Merc 2.5 L XR6 with ride guide cable steering ?? Thought they made some orange deals that snap onto the steering rods but I either bough the wrong ones or they don't work with cable steering...any advice appreciated.

22R

Allyfishing

get a motormate for a 2.5 liter and it will not only trailer well but keep the motor from going side to side.

ROBERT CROSS

Does anyone have the part number for the 225x PM....I see they recommend measuring.
10-203SSB is the number they have listed. But when I called they couldn't/wouldn't confirm.
Boats not home yet & I'd like to have it for the tow back from storage.

Bob

ROBERT CROSS

Does anyone have the part number for the 225x PM....I see they recommend measuring.
10-203SSB is the number they have listed. But when I called they couldn't/wouldn't confirm.
Boats not home yet & I'd like to have it for the tow back from storage.

Bob
OK....the answer is?.......

2004 225x PM....#10-202 SSY. Perfect fit.
DSC00062.jpg

JWolff

I love my motormate. Way better than traditional motor toter that goes to trailer. My old toter was scarring my sportmaster near the leading edge and it drove me crazy seeing the motor turn slightly side to side when going around corners while trailering.

ROBERT CROSS

I love my motormate. Way better than traditional motor toter that goes to trailer. My old toter was scarring my sportmaster near the leading edge and it drove me crazy seeing the motor turn slightly side to side when going around corners while trailering.

^
X2

Used all weekend...rock solid, boat & motor react as one. Arrow straight>>>>

scj

Lee and I modified a 2.5 liter motor-mate to work on my offshore mid. You have to round the sharp edges on the mount for it to clear.