Jasper River Run Oct. 7th 2016

Dave Hensley

Been awful quiet around here. This run is just around the corner. Who is going to be there for the run and the races and where you staying so I know where the party will be. I usually just try to find Akins and Roach.

nort

Bunch of us are headed down from north of the border.
Couple of us racin, couple of others for the river run.
Lookin forward to some good friends and another shot of summer temps!

Dave Hensley

that camping trip sounds interesting.....Fasteddie your a puss.....Brian I visited your boat Tuesday....Jon you can wade in the water at the boat ramp.

skewby

mseth remember where you and aaron by by to vivist me and roger last year at the camp ground? everybody will be there again this year at my trailer friday morning then put in at shell mound.

Freebird

I'm planning on going down if the weather is decent and will make the Thursday run to Goose Pond and the Friday run to Chattanooga. I'm not at all familiar with where you guys put in either below or above the dam, so that info would be appreciated. Need something I can plug into my GPS unless I can follow somebody.

Freebird

Booked a room at Quality Inn in Jasper. Anybody else gonna be staying there? I can cancel it up until the day before if the weather craps out.

Dave Hensley

Take exit to race site going west on 24 and turn left instead of right. Ramp is down the road a couple of miles. I am still laughing about the remark on our Stroker friends.....they could only answer in one syllable words any how....

SLOmofo

The two Stroker owners I know have been great to me. Of course I did meet them at the WAR. I find most boaters to be stuck up but I think most of the time their somewhat intimidated by the boat, even if they don't know what an Allison is .

skewby

anyone that wants to run the bar is always welcome in my cooler, you know that dave. allison and they bar is my family

THutch

Gas at the turn-around is 89 octane no ethanol. I usually carry fuel but this is an option if you can run 89.

See you next week.