XTB owners

fnshrmaster

Sounds great.

I'll keep checking in. We need to make sure we split the cost of shipping the pattern also.

When either of you need my share of payment, just let me know.
Good point, I didn't think of that. Let us know what you have into shipping Chris. Kurt

fnshrmaster

Chris sent the factory windshield out today. Looks like this will be happening! Thanks for the mold unit Chris! I will keep you guys posted. Kurt

Mrbuck50

Confirmed with tracking # they recieved my windshield Wednesday 12-14-16 at 11am. I am hopeful that they can turn around new ones faster than 3 months...........

fnshrmaster

Confirmed with tracking # they recieved my windshield Wednesday 12-14-16 at 11am. I am hopeful that they can turn around new ones faster than 3 months...........
I will try to call them tomorrow to get things moving if that is possible. Kurt

fnshrmaster

We are splitting the mold fee of 300 bucks. with four of us it will be 75 bucks. If you are interested we are ordering this week. email me at kurtristow@outlook.com . I will let you know windshield cost and get a shipping cost. Thanks, Kurt

Mrbuck50

I can't say enough good things about Custom Mold & Tint. Not only did they work with 4 of us to get our orders straight AND they produced our windshields several weeks ahead of what they told us.........but imagine my surprise when I open my box and find 2 windshields !! They sent me a free replacement since they had to destroy my original for the pattern !!

These people ROCK !!

fnshrmaster

I can't say enough good things about Custom Mold & Tint. Not only did they work with 4 of us to get our orders straight AND they produced our windshields several weeks ahead of what they told us.........but imagine my surprise when I open my box and find 2 windshields !! They sent me a free replacement since they had to destroy my original for the pattern !!

These people ROCK !!
Chris, we could not have done this without your donor. Thank you! You just made Darris Allisons best hull.... better.

Kurt

Kmack

Chris, we could not have done this without your donor. Thank you! You just made Darris Allisons best hull.... better.

Kurt
Thanks to all you guys for getting this done. I have a big box but haven't opened yet.

I wrote them and they replied saying they need my windshield or a template because they don’t id them by boat make and model .
Do you know the fellow that had one made recently ?perhaps he has an invoice with item no or something.
Or a name I could maybe have them check their records .
I’m not sending mine in and back from Canada .
Mines not even that bad but I think it’s been cut shorter and it’s hard to tuk under (I’m 6.2”) .
Anyone have a pic of one of these ?is there a lip at the top , mine doesn’t really have a lip so .....
Thanks guys

Kmack

I wrote them and they replied saying they need my windshield or a template because they don’t id them by boat make and model .
Do you know the fellow that had one made recently ?perhaps he has an invoice with item no or something.
Mines not even that bad but I think it’s been cut shorter and it’s hard to tuk under (I’m 6.2”) .
Anyone have a pic of one of these ?is there a lip at the top , mine doesn’t really have a lip so
Anyone have a pic of one of these ?is there a lip at the top , mine doesn’t really have a lip so .....
Thanks guys
20170526_125259.jpg

This is the best picture I have showing the windshield we had made.

Nice boat , and yes that windscreen looks taller and shaped better then what I have .
Just need to figure this out with custom mold and tint.
Il call them and try to explain. Kinda surprised they don’t id by make and model . I’ll drop the name I read back on this thread, maybe they can search their files with that .
Thanks for the help .