one of a kind xib

bassracr

Wow...your work looks to nice carpet over . can you somehow leave it exposed so everyone can appreciate your handiwork? very well done sir . i am a big fan

marioriojas

Took the xtb out Saturday loaded with all my fishing gear wow!!! She ran good 200 2.5 with a 26 trophy bobs nose cone very windy 20-30 with gust up to 45 i took her up to 80 on gps i dont know who much fast she will run but i think she has afew more mph in her it was rough but i will say this she handels better than any othe allison i have owned and this one in mr 10th one iam very happy other than when i bought the boat it had a brp shifter the guy i got it from said it works great well he lied it would only do forward or reverse not both so i had to make a shifter much better now

Attachments

Dave Hensley

Looks good. I would have had to go with center steer!! Always wanted to stretch an XB2002 cap over an XTB hull. Let us know how the aluminum to fiberglas interface stands up to the pounding. Very nice work.

rocko71

Wow... Crazy talent, I was always a huge fan of the dual console you built. Interesting change up this go around, very nice!!!

xb03

Looks good. I would have had to go with center steer!! Always wanted to stretch an XB2002 cap over an XTB hull. Let us know how the aluminum to fiberglas interface stands up to the pounding. Very nice work.
Years ago a buddy of mine did a center steer xtb with a closed bow. The boat was fast but not as nice as this one.

cruzintld

That boat looks great, if you ever want to do one for profit let me know. The wife wants a console so bad.