Looking for a reasonably priced 2003 with a 225 promax

NOTGSXR

Hey guys... after many many years of dreaming and lurking... I am nearly ready to make the Allison plunge... I had a nice blue 95 2003 with a 96 225 Supermag lined up from Polaski TN but the guy had 1 potential buyer who bought it tonight so I lost out.. ($11,500) The colors I'm fond of most are Blue and white, red and white, and black and white... I have always been a twisted soul with that speed/acceleration gene most of us share and feel it's time..
I also take fishing seriously as well so I am not just looking for a speed demon 1 trick pony(PST would be best maybe).

Once I finally made it to Lee's and saw the light in person and also was subjected to his amazing hospitality and the test drive.. I was more hooked than before. . It's time...

You guys are well connected so I hope to hear some good reasonably priced options. Thanks for your time!

Dan

Bradley

Probationary User
Hey guys... after many many years of dreaming and lurking... I am nearly ready to make the Allison plunge... I had a nice blue 95 2003 with a 96 225 Supermag lined up from Polaski TN but the guy had 1 potential buyer who bought it tonight so I lost out.. ($11,500) The colors I'm fond of most are Blue and white, red and white, and black and white... I have always been a twisted soul with that speed/acceleration gene most of us share and feel it's time..
I also take fishing seriously as well so I am not just looking for a speed demon 1 trick pony(PST would be best maybe).

Once I finally made it to Lee's and saw the light in person and also was subjected to his amazing hospitality and the test drive.. I was more hooked than before. . It's time...

You guys are well connected so I hope to hear some good reasonably priced options. Thanks for your time!

Dan
I have a 97 2003 white with black wings and red carpet. It has a 98 225 promax and a Minn Kota trolling motor. I'm looking for a Bullet Flats boat and think I may have my eye on one. I was fixing to post mine for sale at 16k obo. I'm new to the forum and will post pics when I figure out how. I can send pics via text message if you want. My number is 256-762-4865 if you would like to talk

Paul L.

I have a very nice 1994 Allison 2003 Prosport if you are still looking. Its white with red tips with new carpet. The seat are all redone and the trailer has all been repainted and new carpet and bunks and new striping. It has a 2003 Mercury Promax 225X motor with low hours and runs strong if you are looking for speed this is the one for you. Let me know if you are interested, I'm located in Western North Carolina. Call or text and I can provide you with pictures. (828)735-3166.

NOTGSXR

Guys.. sorry.... I have since had a miracle happen.... I purchased a 2004 XB21 Prosport last June! Thx.

Dan