1997 XB2003 280SS

Kerry Cordy

Ian, I will sell it as a package. If you look through this thread you can see several inquires for just the motor. I had 7 private messages just for the motor and a few for the boat package. If you started a thread to split it up you would have no problem selling the motor down South and end up with a beautiful boat. I will sell the package for 23k. I've had several offers on the motor for 13k. Allen

Kerry Cordy

Hey guys, life has taken a bizarre turn. My neighbor is installing a 150 AT&T cell tower 800 feet from my house that I've spent 21 years of my life building. I'm not going to live next to the tower because of the known health issues. The picture below is from the presentation I made to the county. I need to sell off everything and move on. I need to sell the Allison. I'm open to reasonable offers.

Thanks, Allen

Attachments

Trojanlarry

Hey guys, life has taken a bizarre turn. My neighbor is installing a 150 AT&T cell tower 800 feet from my house that I've spent 21 years of my life building. I'm not going to live next to the tower because of the known health issues. The picture below is from the presentation I made to the county. I need to sell off everything and move on. I need to sell the Allison. I'm open to reasonable offers.

Thanks, Allen
I asked before but will you now sell the boat and trailer only? Email me your answer at las999@live.com

Kerry Cordy

I’m just going to hang onto the boat until I can sell it as a package. I have 2 new people that have contacted me in the last two weeks with private messages that want the package. Bought a new house. Sad to leave the pond. Allen

View attachment 11451 View attachment 11450 View attachment 11449 View attachment 11448 View attachment 11447

I'm the original owner of a 1997 XB 2003. I re-powered it in 2012 with a 2005 280ss with 35 original hours since first owner bought new. It now has 71.1 total hours. I did the leak down this week as per pictures. The motor has never been apart. I had Brucatto do the injectors when I bought the motor and again last year. I upgraded to the Allison hydraulic steering, added the skid planer and the manual trim indicator. The boat has a hydraulic jack plate but I set the motor 1/4 below the pad and tightened up the bolts for conservative safety reasons. I converted the original drum surge brakes to Disc. Bow and dash have Lowrance color gps fish finders. Package includes a 2nd Johnson trolling motor. I bought it used for a back up but never had to use it. I have a 2nd used stock 26 Trophy for a back-up. The boat has not been abused or damaged. It has a few very small nicks below the rub-rail from lures and that's it. The rub-rail is original and flawless. The boat has never in its life been drug up a beach as can be seen in the pictures. The pad and lip are stock and flawless as per pictures. I used the bench seat a few times. The rear sit-down seat has never been used. The Carpet has a season left in it but it will need to be replaced. I only used the two buckets. The bucket covers have no tears or holes but as you can see they show their 20 year history. I have both bike seats and pedestals. One is good and the arm broke off the 2nd one. The boat runs 89mph fully loaded with 2 anglers. Life for me has gone in another direction and I just don't have time to go fishing anymore. I would like the boat to go to someone that will appreciate what a rare and unique package this is.

25k or best offer, Thanks, Allen
Is this boat still available ?