Dave Hensley
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dave Don't sell the tater chip without calling me Might figure a way to keep part of it in the water, Also need a 15 XR 6 if you know of any thing ?
    Dave. Do you work on the 3.0L 250 XS motors? Got an issue with mine. Thought I would ask here first. Gotta take it to someone. Here's what happened. Running around 5000rpm when it revved up and shut down. Thought I broke a prop off but no. Tried to fire it back up and starter engages, but fly wheel seems to be locked up. Pulled all plugs and they all look the same , no metal.
    J
    jamesraper
    Before you spend a lot of money Look and see if the compressor is locked up or cracked.
    hi Dave my name is mick I'm a friend of Craig's up north here. Just wanted to reach out to you as Craig advised me your the man to talk to. My number is 570-269-5362 give me a call or txt when ya can, just wanted to talk with you about one of your rigs that is for sale in Alabama. Thanks
    Dave
    What part of the country are you in. I was in the Air Force with a Dave Hensley
    about 40 years ago.

Art
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…