Search results

1. R

Boat Lift 3,600 Pounds with 24 Foot Canopy No Reserve on eBay [Nrtrn IL]

ShoreMaster cantilever boat lift with a 3,600 pound capacity and a Sunchaser 24 foot blue canopy for auction on eBay with no reserve. Everything is in good condition. This lift is set up for an Allison SS2000 and should work well for a high performance boat, bass boat, fishing boat, and...
  2. R

2002 Allison SS2000 Excel on eBay, No Reserve

I am selling my 2002 Allison SS2000 Excel and a High Performance Mercury 225 ProMax EFI with custom Boatmate tandem trailer in very good condition. Opening eBay Bid $17,000 with No Reserve. I am located by Fox Lake, IL close to the Illinois and Wisconsin border. Here is the link. If it does...
  3. R

Mercury 225 ProMax ECU on ebay

Mercury 225 ProMax ECU on ebay Here is the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=270391082923
  4. R

Cleaning out garage. All auctions start at $1.00.

Cleaning out garage. All auctions start at $1.00. All under eBay user name roystrom. Mercury 26 Pitch Stainless Chopper http://cgi.ebay.com:80/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270375735602&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123 Mercury Tempest Plus Stainless 27 Pitch Prop...
  5. R

1986 18

Lovingly restored 1986 18’ HydroStream Valero YT, boat and trailer only. I bought this boat last November from the person who restored this classic HydroStream. This was his baby. The previous owner once worked for a boat fiberglass repair shop and he completely re-shot the boat in gel-coat...
  6. R

Any 225 Promax Motors To Avoid?

I was wondering if there are any models or years made of the 225 Promax that I should avoid. I am planning on buying an SS-2000 with a 225 Promax. I know the 15" short shaft is ideal. I also have read that it is best to disconnect the oil injection because it fails, is that true? Thanks...
  7. R

What To Look Out For When Buying A Used SS-2000

I am looking to buy a used SS-2000 and hoping to get any information on what a buyer should beware of. A couple years ago I got a ride in one with a Mariner 260 and got hooked. I've had an offshore and a cat before but it never came close to my rides in an Allison. Unfortunately, I did...