Search results

1. fishmesser

I killed Bambi

Red it should be tender its was smaller than his lab dog. at least 20 pounds lighter.
  2. fishmesser

How to turn on the light to left of the steering wheel?

bungie cord around cavitation plate makes the lower unit a lot lighter and will hold it in place while you turn the fly wheel
  3. fishmesser

Happy Birthday Lou! ! !

John that is Ugly and may cause the Old MAN to have a heart attack Happy birthday Lou
  4. fishmesser

Sometimes You Get Lucky!!!

All most as bad as buying part for a Ford. HA!HA!HA!
  5. fishmesser

Fishing story and thanks to Tim Messer for the hot tip

Love waving at everyone early in the morning. Glad I could help.
  6. fishmesser

ck out some fellow allison owners

Yeller Crack kills so you can keep your pictures Ziemer coast guard will be calling you cause your baby isn't wearing it's life jacket. :shock:
  7. fishmesser

Adding deck

Scott I heard you had a small deck :lol:
  8. fishmesser

Rumble on the River

I will be there for a day or two.
  9. fishmesser

CONGRATULATIONS PODGE

Good job. And nice ride.
  10. fishmesser

OK Chris......

Yell come On dad you need to keep us up to date.
  11. fishmesser

moonlite usa

Well I fished last night with these lights one light was more than needed. I fish with clear blue line year round and i could see my line. Looks like I will be spending more money. And the size of these think are small if i wasn't out growing my pants {GETTING FAT}i think i could put one in my...
  12. fishmesser

Steering wheel alignment at speeds

You should have said something last night and I would have let you run my boat and seen what it shouldn't fill like. My steering has a lot of play in it. Good seeing you and have a safe trip home. Tim
  13. fishmesser

88 XTB

If you want to know the best thing to do is get the boats serial number and call bill at the Allison plant. (865)983-5920
  14. fishmesser

Northern Gator

Now that is a good fish and a lot of good eating there.
  15. fishmesser

More proof you can't fish from an Ally

good looking catch.
  16. fishmesser

Jack plate

Tommy Bright has this 5"hi jacker jack plate for sale he is wanting $125.00 plus shipping you can leave a post on here or call him at 502-875-5125 Thank you
  17. fishmesser

blow out ring

Gary You are right the blow out ring is in front of the prop. Tim
  18. fishmesser

hey all you GURLY-BOAT OWNERS!

Ha dawg You been gone to long. Good to see you back, Take care of yourself . Tim
  19. fishmesser

Need Help for a Nash. Kats Cheerleader

Added my vote.
  20. fishmesser

HAMBYS FOR ALLISON BOAT

I have had the hambe on my boat for about 4 years now never did effect the boat. The hamby i have on the boat is not the light it is the thicker and wider one.