Search results

1. W

Allison Hydrofoil

Original unpainted version. $50 + the ride
  2. W

Lifeline Sport Vest

I have a Lifeline Sport Vest in Mercury colors (see pic). Vest is a Large 42"-48" and has leg straps. Jacket was only worn 3-4 times and is in excellent shape. $350 shipped.
  3. W

2000 Sportmaster Gearcase

Gear case came on the 2000 Mercury ProMax that I bought from Lee Sanderson in February 2002. Lee did the Allison mods to the gear case and it had an Allison Foil on it. It is a 20" standard with 1.87 gear ratio. Gear case has set in a box for the last 4-5 years without use. I would advise...
  4. W

28" Boger Custom Cut Chopper

28" Boger Custom Cut Chopper - sold Prop is in great shape and runs well. Has flo-torque. Prop ran well on the XB2003 with good holeshot and top end near 100mph (99.2, actually) with modded ProMax.
  5. W

30" Jacos Edition

30" Jacos Edition - SOLD Since my boat sold, I have a couple of extra props. The first is a 30" Jacos Edition Chopper. It has the flo-torque hub. Prop has been tweaked a couple of times for an XB2003. This was the fastest prop that I ever had on my boat. I had a gps reading of 100.43 with...
  6. W

Allison XB2003 ProSport

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/boa/4302926618.html Guys, I have my Allison for sale. Haven't been on here in quite some time due to other family commitments and no time for fishing. Boat has pretty much sat for the last 4 years with an occasional fishing trip (two times last year). I...
  7. W

WTB: Factory Beede Water Pressure gauge

Need the factory Beede h2o gauge that came standard in a 2000 Allison XB2003 if anyone has one that they want to sell. Allison doesn't have any left. Thanks, Bill.
  8. W

Water Pressure Gauge

Does anyone have the standard Beede Allison water pressure gauge black face with white lettering that they want to sale? Hoping that someone has upgraded gauges and has one to sale; mine has developed a problem. Thanks, Bill
  9. W

Water pump base

What is the best way to determine what water pump base to use on your lower unit? The lower came from an older 200hp 2.5 that I had Titus add a nosecone and I have no idea what exactly the year it is. I replace the upper housing with Mercury kit 46-96148T8. Thanks, Bill
  10. W

Lower Unit Drain and Vent plug seals

Does anyone have an alternative for the fiber-type lower unit drain & vent plug seals for a Mercury gearcase? I have a 200 gearcase with sportmaster carrier and propshaft. The vent plug has the fiber washer and the drain plug looks almost like an O-ring recessed into a lip. I am getting a little...
  11. W

Top Speed Milestone

Finally got the chance to do some top speed runs with the Allison this past weekend. It had been quite a long time since I had the opportunity to do it until now. My brother-in-law took his boat for safety and I took my XB2003 with a couple of props to see what I could do. Previously, my best...
  12. W

Hey RA....

How about an update on the new 'bird 997c SI.. Bill
  13. W

Pro Max Fuel Filter

Does anyone know the best place to get a fuel filter for a 2000 225 ProMax. Bill
  14. W

28" Hydromotive T3X Comp. w/ Ultra Lab Finish

I have a 28" Hydromotvie T3X Comp. with the Ultra Lab Finish for sale. Prop is an 8-8.5. Fits standard-shaft Merc. $400 shipped to your door (lower 48). You will need a splined-spacer available at your local Merc dealer. Bill
  15. W

28" Spinelli 3-blade

Nice 28" Spinelli DR3 (chopper-style). Can send pictures. $375 shipped to lower 48. Bill
  16. W

TBuck2003

Todd, I have a question about a Hydromotive prop. I bought the prop from a guy who sold his Allison. Can you tell me anything about the prop? It has two numbers. The one on the end of the barrel is HCCL28R T3-X Comp. It also has a number stamped near a blade that reads HE19681 (as best I...
  17. W

Tach problem

Took the boat out yesterday for the first time this year. I made a couple of short runs and fished. Everything seemed to work fine. Headed down the late and decided to open it up a little. Had it running about 80 and looked down at the tach. It was bouncing from 3000rpm to 6000 rpm and then...
  18. W

Randy @ GPI

Randy, What is the best way to get in touch with you? Got a question regarding a gearcase. Bill