Search results

1. A

I'm alive(graphic pic)

Jim, take it easy and don't push yourself too soon. May God heal your body and emotions. Thanks for the info on your incident. Tom
  2. A

Billy Powell passed...

I was at the church service today, Kid Rock performed a song and Hank Williams Jr. quoted the words from a song. Hank Williams and Kid Rock were in the parking lot after the service for about an hour, when Hank was ready to leave, he said he had to go because he had a deer on the grill.
  3. A

Billy Powell passed...

Billy Powell would attend our church with his mother when he was in town. Lead singer Ronnie Vanzant and Jean Odom, Ronnie's best friend and band security person, loved bass fishing. When they were off the road they would get with me for a little fishing. Jean was on the plane when Ronnie...
  4. A

What do you boy's think?

Go Gators!!!
  5. A

BasSport owners

My 2+2 is B1 A 17 H 2 03
  6. A

Go SEC !!!!!!!!!

I watched every second of the game and enjoyed the SEC continuing to be the King Kong conference. Go gators
  7. A

Recessed Pedal Tray

Jack Barsh, Full throttle Power Boats, Installed mine in my bassport. I really like it. I also made a cover for mine so I can use my manual T/M when fishing heavy grass lakes in south Florida.
  8. A

Bill at Allison

Thanks Bill for all your help in the past years. It's great dealing wih you.
  9. A

shaft length

I"ve used a 52 inch Minn Kota 24 volt 74 lb foot and manual on my XB b***port. I live in florida , no problem with weeds.
  10. A

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2da family

Merry Christmas to all !
  11. A

Reckon this'll fit???

i use a offset bracket attached to the jackplate. the bracket has a "V" slot that accepts the popular marine step ladder. I cut the lower step off the ladder and keep it in my storage box when I'm fishing with a partner. if I take a dive my partner can set up the ladder. If I'm fishing by...
  12. A

ALLISON -18 brought back to life at FULL THROTTLE!!!

that was the orginal allison trailer,just sand blasted, and restored with new rollers, fenders and paint.
  13. A

Heat/AC guys, ???s

I was in the AC business for 40 years, go with a Trane unit. Less down time. I did not sell ac units, I installed and maintained units in our electric utility system in north Florida.
  14. A

ProEt and Hole Shot

I have a 28 pro ET I ran on my 21 xb boat with the 225 pro Xs. Bad slip at hole shot, ran good after I was up. I liked the prop except for the hole shop.
  15. A

Casting Reels

I bought some of the earlier model Johnny Morris and can't get parts to repair. I tried Bass Pro Shops repair but they said no parts available. Shimano reels from now on. Ps the JM reels were great but I have one JM reel I am using for parts. When you are 64, all reels feel heavy. However...
  16. A

Allison vs. other brands?

My reply was based on my 21ft 3 in allison bass sport elite.
  17. A

Here she sits!

Looks good!! i love the color.
  18. A

Allison vs. other brands?

Had a friend in my 21 bass sport and he said the same to me. He has been running a 20 ft Gambler for the last 3 or 4 years and rode in my boat a couple of weeks ago. He was surprised how much better my boat was riding in rough water than his boat. He stated the Allison did not slam the waves.
  19. A

XB21 Owners: Troller ???s

I recommend 84 minn kota, I fish tidal waters on the St Johns and heavy dollar pads in big lake George almost every weekend with no problems.
  20. A

PicS

Wonderful pictures!! Thanks for sharing. Will see you at the drags. Tom and Myrna