Search results

1. sunplaceelse

What speeds to expect

It's turning about 6100
  2. sunplaceelse

What speeds to expect

I just put a stock 2000, 2.5 carbed 200, 20" motor on my XR2001. Running a 28 chopper. 83.3mph first time out. Is this about right?
  3. sunplaceelse

any ga allis owners

I live in Buford, the south end of Lake Lanier.
  4. sunplaceelse

Where do you live?

Buford, Georgia - Lake Lanier
  5. sunplaceelse

jackplate & setback

Can I get a picture. rondssr@bellsouth.net
  6. sunplaceelse

max compression w/ pump gas

What is the maximum compression you can run pump gas with? I have a 2.4 with a minimum of 140psi comp. and a maximum of 145psi. Can I run pump gas safely? Sun
  7. sunplaceelse

XR2001 Setup question

Thanks for the replies guys. I have started moving the battery and gas tank forward. I've noticed that the ferring is made for a 20" motor. When I start my quest for a new motor should I be looking for a 20 or 15? Sun
  8. sunplaceelse

XR2001 Setup question

The battery is in the rear also. But that is where the previous one was mounted. Actually they had 2 batteries and I have 1. But it did have a 3 gallon cell and I have a 12 gallon. What have you done to yours? Sun
  9. sunplaceelse

XR2001 Setup question

I purchased a 92 XR2001 with a 225 20" carb motor, pretty much stock. Got it running today and cant seem to get it to stop porpoising at any speed. It has 5" of set back, prop shaft is even w/ the bottom, running a 28 pitch big ear merc chopper w/ a bob's nose. A 12 gallon fuel tank in the rear...
  10. sunplaceelse

30 Mach III Chopper

I'll take it. Pm me. Ron
  11. sunplaceelse

Prop Question

What is the best top end prop to run on a XR2001 with a stock 200 Merc? Just for play, no racing.
  12. sunplaceelse

Spider Crack Repair

I am new to the board. I just purchased a 92 XR2001 Drag for pleasure not race. It has a lot of spider cracks on the deck as well as some minor cracks. What is the best product to use for repair and what is the best paint to use. The painting will be done on the top deck only. My concern is...