Search results

1. Reddawg

260 Cowl T-handle

I need two 260 Cowl T-handle tiedowns. ASAP. Thanks, John
  2. Reddawg

260 Cowl T-handle

I am looking for two good condition or new tie down bungee straps for a 260 cowl. Any one have two please give me a message asap. Thank, Johnny
  3. Reddawg

Painting Gel-coat from Allison

Ordered some touch-up gel-coat from Bill (Allison), got it shiped to Miami to a friends address (so I havent seen it as yet). I plan on painting sometime in January. I know the instructions are enclose but is there anything else specific I need to add to the gel-coat before painting it? Anyone...
  4. Reddawg

Lower Unit Mods

Read the thread from the top.. Yeah is is a hydromotive. I just thought of anyone trying somthing like that on a cle without all the drilling and other stuff and having no probs. Well of cause you can install a Bobs on a cle without tapping (cutting the original nose cone).. J
  5. Reddawg

Lower Unit Mods

Hey thanks guys. This was just an idea for a different cone design. I am sure I can install a nosecone if I need to, don
  6. Reddawg

Lower Unit Mods

Have anyone tried using one of these type cones to lengthen a CLE cone? If so, are there any water suction problems? Just thinking of trying somthing but dont want to be a :beating dead horse.. Thanks j
  7. Reddawg

29 OMC SRX Prop.

I have two questions. Can an OMC SRX Prop fit a Mercury 2.5 Motor? If so, have anyone tried these props on an Allison? Thanks! Johnny
  8. Reddawg

LH Performance Prop wanted

Thanks, but im not really a fan of choppers on Allys. If I consider in a few days ill take it but prefer something more Allison friendly. J
  9. Reddawg

LH Performance Prop wanted

Looking for a good performance LH rotation prop for a merc small shaft. Prefer 28 > 30. Would be nice if its Allison Cut.. Thanks, Johnny
  10. Reddawg

Torque Tab

Thanks a mill. Bud. Cheers! Johnny
  11. Reddawg

Allison Gelcoat

Speedman CCard > Credit Card
  12. Reddawg

Torque Tab

Stupid question:banghead, but where do I install the torque on a LH rotation lower? On the right hand side correct? Just want to be sure.. Thanks, Johnny
  13. Reddawg

Allison Gelcoat

Thanks bud..Contacted Bill today, nice guy..Got what i need. J
  14. Reddawg

Allison Gelcoat

Thanks a lot man.. Johnny
  15. Reddawg

Allison Gelcoat

Hello Where can i get Allison (white) touch up gelcoat. Is there any aftermarket company out there that sell a good match without you hacking a piece off and sending it to them? Thanks, Johnny
  16. Reddawg

motor

Whats the gear ratio of the CLE? Can you send pics to jraheem00@gmail.com interested, Thanks Johnny
  17. Reddawg

Engine Decals

Wildman on S&F! He is the best, any color you want and good quality material. I can confirm because im a satisfied he made me some with three color blue to match my GSE. J
  18. Reddawg

What length Hydraulic hoses

I used 18s in my XS, however I would advise you to use 18s in your application (XB). A few feet over wont hurt, besides the last thing you want with hydraulic hoses it tigntness and kinks..Go with 18s you will be right on the dime 16s would be to tight.. J
  19. Reddawg

Note to GrandSport owners

Can I get some measurments of your upgrade aluminum backing plate on the outside of your Allison Transom. Im adding on another jack-plate and figure I should add some strength. However my Allison GS is in the Caribbean in storage while im in Canada and its to much issues to get the serial...
  20. Reddawg

Note to GrandSport owners

You sure do have a point.. But there is only liability under warranty. As for the Ally. upgrade, I can agree with you 100% of wanting to do it. Increasing the bolt size/strength is an excellent move to upgrade. Definitely I will do the top bolts. Im worried about the thickness of the aliminum...