Search results

1. P

1987 XB2002 Bassracer owner

David L, Do you know any history for this boat before you owned it in the 90's. Who owned it new or possibly who you got it from? Thanks, David
  2. P

Gary, I understand the logistics of where you are and I'll take it for $9,000.00 USD cash. I'll send you a private message to arrange the purchase. It'll be coming to a good home where it will probably spend the rest of it's years. Thanks, David
  3. P

So I assume it's officially for sale. How much do you need in American dollars for the complete rig? Also..I'd like to see the 3 pictures mentioned above in post #24....I can't see them. Thanks, David
  4. P

XB2002 FasBass or later model light XB2002 question...

First...Be patient with me. I know this subject has been beaten to death over the last 2 decades, and when talking "late model" XB2002, I understand that age is open to interpretation when speaking of Allison's as: 1. they're bulletproof 2. many sit on showroom floors or in garages for years...
  5. P

2008 XB2002 ... Anyone know where this boat is now???

Would either of you gentlemen know what the HIN was? Maybe I can track it down like that. Thanks, David
  6. P

2008 XB2002 ... Anyone know where this boat is now???

Looking for this particular 2008 XB2002. The Flying Butcher had it built and raced it originally, Bobalouie owned it afterwards. I'd like to try and work a deal to purchase it if I can track it down. Anyone have an idea who owns it now and possibly how they can be contacted? Thanks, David...
  7. P

V6 OMC noseconed gearcase

Yes still available..make me a offer.
  8. P

octane booster

I've been laying low but this is something I surely know about. That is my boat and motor described in the S&F story. The ACES is good stuff...I've burnt several gallons of it to date...along with literally wearing out several powerheads with it in their fuel while burning hundreds &...
  9. P

V6 OMC noseconed gearcase

I've got a nice 20" v6 omc gearcase with a bobs installed nosecone and torque tab. Paints nice and the oil is clean. $750.00 OBO plus freight. Call or PM me with an offer if your interested. Thanks, David 409/651-3218
  10. P

XB 2002 Lid Package

You have a PM..
  11. P

WTB 10" or more... allison jackplate for 15" motor

Can anybody help me with this? I know I can buy a new one but I have plans of making some changes to it for my new setup so a used one might work out better.
  12. P

dual steering plate

Sent you a PM Brack
  13. P

WTB 10" or more... allison jackplate for 15" motor

Looking for a 10" or more Allison plate for a 15" motor, or anything else as long as its open in the inside and adjusts on the outside for a 15" motor. Let me know what you have. Thanks, David
  14. P

New ally driver in town!

Yea...where did the cover come from?
  15. P

Factory Allison JackPlate

Sent you a PM
  16. P

chine walk

Bet you're not doing anything wrong...go boat riding and burn another 100 gallons of gas in it and I bet you'll have it figured out.
  17. P

2009 XR-2001 w/ 05 SVS Drag Motor

I should have known he'd pull out that one picture thats got him out ahead of my bassboat. It's gotta be the camera angle or some kinda of doctored photo.
  18. P

2009 XR-2001 w/ 05 SVS Drag Motor

It's not you he's afraid of Erik....Guitarzan is suffering from poseur fear. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3_1KN5c4BU
  19. P

One of a kind Allison XB2002 Comp

Re: ............................... Was the boat completely de-rigged when it was weighed? What was installed in the boat when it was weighed? Jackplate, wiring, steering, anything?