Search results

1. B

Fyi

i guarantee this!!oh shook is one of the few that is a damn good guy,and he worked his a$$ off to get this title!!!if i could get it i damn sure would and i will guarantee u that shook would even be there to help,facts and nothin else!!!!i have fished alot of tournies and such and all u hear...
  2. B

National Rally

awh hell shook,you just skeerd my 2002 gonna smoke that drag.ahhhh ha ha ha ha.....call me papaw,see ya shawn
  3. B

Another Innovative Feature for Allison Boats

man thats a great idea,to have one that is electric right by your seat so when u crap your self a fresh pair automatically pops up!!!!!lol
  4. B

had a little scare last time out w/ throttle

im glad to hear that im not the only one thats done that!only i was coming to a set of yacht waves!had to get another seat skin,couldnt get the stain out!
  5. B

need some driving tips 2002

roy,it sounds as if u need to shave all the lip off,and put a fast and furious wing on the back!seriously when im in my 02 it feels like im flying higher than it really is.sounds like u need to test trimming in a safe place.just to get a feel,by the way are u gonna run jasper?if so i think you...
  6. B

watcha think??

that looks kicken son,just lean to your left when we race just so i can see those kicken guages!
  7. B

Sponsors 2011

tony wont let me attend,dont know why he dont like me.lol tony when/where is the rally?i might get my shop to sponsor a little!let me know what ya need help with and what.thanks shawn
  8. B

merc cowl

i have a merc cowl,1996 model 2.5 and belly pan.no stainless plate,and has small crack on front cover.if i didnt point it out u would not see it.will take 450.00+shipping no less.i will email pics,and if some one could tell me how to load pix to threads i will do it.this cowl is in very good...
  9. B

My potential world record buck

question?!!!! anyone see the article in G.O.N. about the 2 young guys that were baiting deer and killed a monster?but they also stole a mans trail cam from the property next to them and had pics to prove this?BUTTT they also got a pic of them holding a 5 gal bucket of corn,and standing on a pile...
  10. B

Allison vrs Stroker

ok let me in on the chigger vid.im always up for a good laugh,but is it making fun of someone?
  11. B

check out my new heads.

i got a set also roy!so ha ha ha ha.they kick butt and look good to!
  12. B

Boat names!

gonna put my phone # on my cowl 1-800-get-some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ah ha ha ha
  13. B

Boat names!

i figured you all would like it!if u really think about that coming over the com that would be freakin funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. B

Boat names!

My wife had seen a post on face book about nameing your boat,truck etc....so she proceeded to tell me i should name my boat (ONE MORE RUN) think about it,hot day, loud motors,then i come up to the lane and they announce my boat name and you guys mistake it for ONE...
  15. B

Grammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT JACK OFF HORSES,IT WILL MAKE YOU GO BLIND.How was that?
  16. B

test

suzysideally,is that yeller one the new addition?thang looks good!
  17. B

Optima Batteries

i've seen alot of made in mexico stamps on recent merc parts come to think of it!
  18. B

Optima Batteries

im sorry but that last statement just sounded wrong.please lord forgive me but,if ya in a chair for a reason?isnt it gonna be kinda hard toooo push it ppppphphhhhhahahahhahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im so sorrryyyyy i got a warped image of that.sorry gary
  19. B

Optima Batteries

damn it dont argue with me i know everything about nuttin!!!!!!lol whichin crunks it?
  20. B

Optima Batteries

check the web for optima bats!because if u have a charge system that puts out more than 10amps a battery with cicular cells are not recommended,fact.also check your owners man also.not trying to give crap news but i have seen these bats explode because they are not for large charging systems and...