1. R

2.5 200 With svs

did this motor sell??
  2. R

XB 2002 pro comp for trade

Baot back up for sale or trade.... Cant seem to get a hold of buyer
  3. R

Boat sold till pending payment.... Thanks Allison owners ......
  4. R

For the people wanting pics please send me your email and ill send them to you. I cant figure out how to post them on here.
  5. R

Hey guys im looking to trade this boat for a Tahoe boat or something similar. I want to get into a more family boat for a while. It has a 93 260 with 20 bass mid and a 200 case with bobs. I got this motor about 6 yrs ago and it hasnt been ran much. I have never turned it over 8000. Let me know...
  6. R

1996 225hp pro max powerhead

Im looking to downsize from my 260 if interested.....
  7. R

any intrest

What are you lookin to do with it im wanting to down size my 260 to a 225 promax
  8. R

????15in mid??????

Im looking for the best offer or a trade plus some cash....
  9. R

????15in mid??????

ttt I really need to get rid of this so i can start my new project... Its in the way.........
  10. R

Hydrostream Varmit Bass Boat

Im interested in your boat. What are youu looking for? I have a modified 200 powerhead. Its a laser motor and very strong. My email is allisonman260@yahoo.com I would like to see more pics of the boat. Ill be heading to the mountains in a couple of weeks and could meet you somewhere if you like...
  11. R

Hydrostream Varmit

ttt
  12. R

????15in mid??????

ill get pics tomorrow and send them to you... I just want a stock 15in mid with long ram and stock clamp
  13. R

????15in mid??????

I have a Merc 15in mid that is what i was told was the factory merc mid with the Jackplate attached to it. I own a Pro Comp Xb 2002 and was told it would not work on it. Im looking to get rid of this and get a regular 15in mid to go on my boat.I hope someone may have have something to trade. Let...
  14. R

Hydrostream Varmit

I pretty sure its just the upper bearing.... The compresion is good.....
  15. R

Hydrostream Varmit

Im in Singapore at the moment but will be coming home Thursday. Ill get some pics when i get there. In the meantime can you send me some pics of the 4 wheeler?
  16. R

WTB Trailer

It was a pleasure doing buisness with you. Chris
  17. R

WTB Trailer

I need a trailer to fit my Alli xb 2002.. Mine has just about rusted out. Let me know what you got. Chris allisonman260@yahoo.com
  18. R

Allison Steering Parts

Sounds good to me.... Thanks Chris
  19. R

Allison Steering Parts

Ill take it .... The one for thats not broke for 50.... Where and how do you want the money. Im currently in Korea and will give you my wifes number to contact her to send the money. 601-508-6745 Chris
  20. R

Hydrostream Varmit

Will do some trading also im looking for an older jeep or a 4x4 4wheeler just let me know what ya got