Search results

1. R

XB 2002 pro comp for trade

Hey guys im looking to trade this boat for a Tahoe boat or something similar. I want to get into a more family boat for a while. It has a 93 260 with 20 bass mid and a 200 case with bobs. I got this motor about 6 yrs ago and it hasnt been ran much. I have never turned it over 8000. Let me know...
  2. R

????15in mid??????

I have a Merc 15in mid that is what i was told was the factory merc mid with the Jackplate attached to it. I own a Pro Comp Xb 2002 and was told it would not work on it. Im looking to get rid of this and get a regular 15in mid to go on my boat.I hope someone may have have something to trade. Let...
  3. R

WTB Trailer

I need a trailer to fit my Alli xb 2002.. Mine has just about rusted out. Let me know what you got. Chris allisonman260@yahoo.com
  4. R

Merc 40 amp flywheels/OMC electrics

I have several of these that i have collected over the years... I have alot of other merc v6 stuff as well let me know what you looking for and ill see if i have it. Im tired of not being able to walk in my shop I also have alot of v6 omc electrics let me know thanks 601-50893572...
  5. R

Hydrostream Varmit

I guess its time to sell it. I bought a 02 procomp and im putting all my time in it. The boat is solid as they come. It will need paint and the seats need recovering. Ill send pics to anyone wanting them. Its rigged for a merc w/ hot foot and jackplate. I also have a 2.4 that needs a lil work...
  6. R

WTB Rings

I need a set of rings to go in my 260 standard bore 3.50..... what ya got Thanks Chris
  7. R

dual steering plate

im looking for the peice that goes on the front that you attach the two rods to...i own an allison xb pro comp and i need this piece so i can have dual steering...if anyone has this it will be great cwilliams4@bellsouth.net chris
  8. R

XB 2002 Carpet Kits

Where can i get it from ???? Anyone know??? Im looking for Dark Grey