Search results

1. kcrochet

2002 SS Excel boat and trailer

2002, white with red wings and pin stripe, all livorsi guages, recal GPS speedo, race & low pro ferring, hydrolic steering, Allison jack plate, billet shifter, Boatmate trailer. The trailer needs paint but is sound and trust worthy. Boat is in excellant condition. $11000 nego. pics up soon (985)...
  2. kcrochet

28p Hydromotive 4 blade

I have a Hydromotive 4 blade 28p for sale. Prop is in great shape and fast. Ran 104 on my SS. I'll get pic's up soon. $350 plus the ride. Kerry
  3. kcrochet

280 Drop on

It's a 2002. I was told it had 65 hrs on it and it now has 11 more hours from me. I had Todd at evolution look at it and put it back together after Gulfport. Nik is good, the rings look good as well, rods are lightened, top pinned wizard pistons, Brendon Powers flywheel, drag electrics, a63...
  4. kcrochet

Trade and cash !

I have a 99 chevy Silverado with the 5.3. I done alot of performance mods to the truck (to many to list, full int. & cold A/C). The motor has never been sprayed with Nitrous. The truck runs a best of12.75 @ 104.5. I want an Allison 2002XB or a 2003XB. I was trying to find one for around 8K or 9K...