Search results

1. J

WTB trailer for xb2003

Looking for a trailor for my 2003. Single or tandem axle and color doesnt matter. I would prefer channel as I have learned my lesson on tubular trailers. Thanks in advance for your help.
  2. J

Thanks a bunch. Im in no hurry. Just tryin to gather ideas at this point.

Thanks a bunch. Im in no hurry. Just tryin to gather ideas at this point.
  3. J

Questions about new trailer for my XB2003

Now that sounds more in my price range. I would love to see some pictures if it wouldnt cause u too much trouble.
  4. J

Questions about new trailer for my XB2003

Hey guys, I'm in the market for a new trailer for my xb2003 and seeing what ideas and thoughts that you guys have. I performed a search and saw some aluminum and galvanized trailers and really like that idea. My current trailer is rusted bad (full tube) so I definitely want something that will...
  5. J

Rod storage in a XB2003

thanks for your help!
  6. J

Rod storage in a XB2003

Nobody with a template or anything?
  7. J

Rod storage in a XB2003

Could someone please post some pictures for me of their customized rod storage on their xb2003. I searched for this before I asked and found a good thread from 2006 where someone made a rack out of a cutting board but none of the pictures show up (I'm assuming it because its an old thread). If...
  8. J

covers and plugs

Hotprop probably can tell you where you can by rubber plugs for small holes!:big grin:big grin
  9. J

Two battery set-up?

So would I be fine with a two battery setup on a 98 Merc with 82lb Motorguide Dig if I like to tourny fish? Or is this asking too much? Keepin in mind that I might be runnin the aeretor and 2 depthfinders. Was think about the 31 and 34 Opti's. I'm runnin a 3 Wally world batt. setup right now.
  10. J

Aluminum Boat trailers for a Allison XB2003

Those trailers on the ameratrail website looked pretty nice. Let us know what you find or post some pictures if you get one.
  11. J

Thats him... I didnt see it but i'll look it up

Thats him... I didnt see it but i'll look it up
  12. J

Drag prop question

Just because it says moderator by your name doesn't mean you know anything:big grin
  13. J

looking for a reputable Allison dealer

Glenn is your man for setting up an Ally. Do a little search on here or just plug his name in google.
  14. J

Battery arrangement ~

Well okay if that is what he wants. Just be safe though. If he continues to run it that way I would lower my motor down to help compensate.
  15. J

Battery arrangement ~

Most people with side steer run 2 batts in the port rear comp. and one in front of the gas tank. Running all 3 up front there is no way that its faster.
  16. J

Is this worth fixing up?

I don't know if it would be worth fixing up but the ad says that the hull and interior are in "great condition".:gasp
  17. J

New Member Question

Id ask about the pad like the others have suggested, but just cause it has paint on it doesn't mean that its been repaired. Some people primer and sand the bottom thinking it is going to make them faster. With an rotary polisher you could probably make the boat look pretty good.
  18. J

USC "Best College team ever"

Red? You have got to be joking! Obviously you have watched another team. Our strength on offense is definitely our rushing and not our throwing unless you know something I don't. Thats the problem with most fans and especially TN fans these last few years. Obviously they don't know chit...
  19. J

Buffing black gel coat

An Ally is always worth the hassle, you should know that!::banghead