email pics thanks
  2. S

2000 xb2003

Price?
  3. S

1997 2003XB with 200 efi merc $11,000

here are pics of his boat
  4. S

It's with a heavy heart that I make this post. We lost member brpdk945 tonight

Sadly, today marks a year since I lost my friend. I miss you buddy
  5. S

94 Allison XB 2003, 150 Mariner

Damn...looks like you got a great deal on a great looking boat
  6. S

Allison XB-2003 and 1998 Mercury 225 Promax

pics to speedygun6@yahoo.com
  7. S

1996 Allison XB2003

Who rebuilt the motor?
  8. S

I wish I would have saw you sooner. I saw your group as we were walking to get into formation at the gravesite, so I was unable to walk over and say hi.
  9. S

bait, I believe I saw your group. One of you was wearing a red Allison shirt I believe? I was unable to make my way to you to meet you all. Thank you for taking the time to pay your respects
  10. S

Visitation Thursday, February 28, 2008 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Healing Place Church, 19202 Highland Road Friday, February 29, 2008 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Healing Place Church, 19202 Highland Road Services Friday, February 29, 2008 11:00 a.m. Healing Place Church...
  11. S

Cpl. Mark Beck and Xander. Xander was not injured in the crash.
  12. S

He was involved in a fatal car crash tonight on his way home from work. I work with Mark and he was one of the nicest individuals I have ever had the privilege of knowing I know he has meet a few other members on here and he had nothing but great things to say about the members he met...
  13. S

XB 2003. Practical use of this boat as a ski/pleasure boat

Anyone who owns or has owned one, what is you opinion? Interested in buying one, with its main use being bass fishing, but how about piling in the wife & a couple of kids of day of kneeboarding or sking? Doesn't appear that there would be anywhere to store or place something like that in...