Search results

1. P

Xb2002 with side steering

no complaints
  2. P

Dodge outsells Chevy for 2019

Interesting. Was a chevy guy and now on my 4th dodge, no regrets. The Ram 1500 with rear coil springs is by far the smoothest ride but it does give up some load capacity and is a little sloppier towing heavier loads. ie more body roll
  3. P

ran the same prop all year

whos the best guy to do it?
  4. P

ran the same prop all year

Is it worth the money getting big ear choppers worked or cut for my XB02?
  5. P

WTB 28 Drag 4

Whats a new one worth?
  6. P

Got my Grandsport w/300XS finally dialed-in

90 with 4 people in a grandsport getting good fuel mileage sounds like a pretty good package
  7. P

2002 ss2000

If you meant 3/4 above the pad that is scary high especially for a newbie. Mark your jackplate so the center of the propshaft doesnt go higher then the bottom of the pad
  8. P

Facebook folks please come home!!!

PK, curious, do you like the stock intake better then the SVS style? Is that the older merc red lighter 40amp flywheel?
  9. P

Budget for rebuild

how you liking that 200xs? It would be a nice motor on the new to me XB02. Wanna sell it back lol
  10. P

gone sorry

gone sorry
  11. P

Russ "62mph" P.

Thats my old Euro. Between myself and the guy you bought it from we did a pretty good job making that boat like new. Hope you enjoy it as much as your GS. Both great in their own way but if Im being honest I think I miss my GS more. You will love the 280 over the 225 promax thats a given...
  12. P

There's no excuse for this crap!

look into Strongback Trailers in Florida, does un real work
  13. P

Allison Grandsport Ski Pylon

whipper, get yourself a 26 drag 3, even better. Worth the extra fuel............
  14. P

WTB - 225 Promax or 225X

I have an Alien cowl set up kicking around lol
  15. P

I think I can, I think I can...

I pull the can and add exhaust relief. Idles better. Doubt it makes any more power.
  16. P

Best Motor Choice

280 all day long. Went from a 225 on my GS to a 280 and the fun factor went through the roof. Put a 26 pitch prop on and try and wipe the smile off your face. Hole shot is waaaaaay better as well as acceleration of coarse.
  17. P

Is 150 hp allison grand sport enough power?

I let 2 buddies try mine and they were run rail to rub rail at about 65 lol
  18. P

Tire kicker............... BTW I checked out a sweet 28 skater with twin 300xs today in prior lake. You guys should hook up. Ill shoot you a PM
  19. P

I cant imagine how boring a GS would be with a 150 but I guess its whatever a person is use too. As mentioned, great boat but I suspect within one season your looking for more power. Good luck. A 115 yikes? Did it take half the lake to get on plane?