1. ImbadBob

Project XR2001/2's??

Give me a call, you have a P.M.
  2. ImbadBob

WTB HOSS Prop

Sent you some pictures.
  3. ImbadBob

WTB HOSS Prop

Send your email in a p.m. and I will send pics of a 26 Triton 1 I bought from Allison.
  4. ImbadBob

NEED SOME HELP

I'm in the way back machine found my 1990 shop manual. I can't see the pic well enough looks like it might be a high/low speed advance module. There is no mention of a module to retard timing on a 200. white-red, black, white-black should advance timing 6 degrees above 5600 and up to 9 degrees...
  5. ImbadBob

NEED SOME HELP

What are the wire colors on that module?
  6. ImbadBob

Just for all you "non" Facebookers...

Good run, I love my 28" Triton.
  7. ImbadBob

NEED SOME HELP

220 xri used an external module to advance timing from 22 to 26 degrees. Air and head temp sensors have a big effect on the mixture. TPI set up could keep them off the soft limiter. My 88 220 did not have a hard limiter. It ran best at 6600-6800. That is what I remember, need Mr. Peabody's...
  8. ImbadBob

Looking to buy

I have a 1990 I might part with. I will pm contact info. Bob
  9. ImbadBob

ATVs

I have 2 Arctic Cat TRV's. 08 500 and 10 700. They have been great. The speed rack is usefully. Pull 2 pins and the rear seat comes off. The TBX truck bed goes on the same way. If I wanted another one it would be a Cat.
  10. ImbadBob

Head bolts to studs

Bolts or studs, if its the same thread pitch the clamping force is the same.
  11. ImbadBob

Pro Max vs Hydromotive

Just 2 cents worth, any XR is going to need a custom prop built and worked. Hydromotive is a good bet. I like their work and also Hoss. That is just me. Joe built a 24 pitch that I love. A XR is a different beast, spend an extra dollar with a prop building artist. Not money with a prop built for...
  12. ImbadBob

Who do you insure your boat with?

Nationwide, I do an agreed value policy.
  13. ImbadBob

outboard drags

That is about an hour from the house if they run I'm going.
  14. ImbadBob

outboard drags

I would like to see those run as well, the folks I talked to don't know of a permit being requested. It is possible they are not yet aware. Red tape is a slow process.
  15. ImbadBob

outboard drags

I can't find anything about outboard racing, there is a race on Sept.6 200 metre dragon boat sorta thing. Probably won't need ear plugs for this one.
  16. ImbadBob

outboard drags

I will check and see if anyone has applied for a permit. Bob.
  17. ImbadBob

Need some EFI parts

How about a whole front end , never seen fuel . 6 objectors harness and sensers? Linkage and all. Bought this with other stuff when Robert Shaw sold out. Parts out of the dump room. Bob
  18. ImbadBob

2.5 exhaust divider

This is off a,92 260. And all hardware $200 with coil brackets. This should be all you need. Contact info in P M .
  19. ImbadBob

2.5 exhaust divider

I have what you are looking for. Do you just want the plate or the plate and hardware? Contact info in P.M. Later Bob
  20. ImbadBob

Anyone live close to Douglas Lake TN???

I live on Cherokee and work in the powerhouse at Douglas dam. I might be able help.