Search results

1. C

23' Grandsport

Does anyone know if the new 23 is designed to be a more rough water boat , other than length? Is it designed more to compete with the Tuff 21 or a 22 progression or is just a bigger Grandsport. I am on a very rough lake.
  2. C

new grandsport

Nice to hear from you again,still cold up north? What I really want to Know is it a rough water boat? My lake cabin is on a big rough lake. The Allison did great for its size but most days it was uncomfortable. Is the new grandsport going to be a lot better in 2 footers or I need to look at...
  3. C

new grandsport

When are they going yo be available ? Cost ? Are they being designed for big rough lakes ? I sold my Grandsport and bought a tank, it is a wave crusher but slow and no fun to drive. I can't wait to get any info on the new boat. Mike
  4. C

Perfect x-s 2003 grandsport

Boat is sold to a local guy. Thank you all for all your advise over the last 11 years, this board is great. Mike
  5. C

Sold yesterday to a local guy. He currently runs a mod V tunnel (sleekcraft) so with the Allison he is taking the " Training Wheels " off. He is a great guy and he got a great boat. Thank you all for your advise all these years this board is great!!! Mike
  6. C

I have heard! It seems like it will take forever to get here. I also heard it was going to be huge bucks. I would love to have one. Mike
  7. C

Thanks for the note, I bought a 1991 26 scarab CV with a 502 . They only made boat for 2 years 7 foot wide stern , 24 degree deadrise . The lake I boat on is so rough I finally decided to go bigger. This boat is a resin bucket compared to the Ally. If I like this length maybe a 28 TUFF or 27...
  8. C

sorry I didn't put in price. I am asking $19500 or best offer. Mike
  9. C

Selling my baby! 2000 Grandsport with 1999 225 Mercury Promax SS . The boat is a Grandsport Elite (hydraulic jackplate, collapsable ski tow bar,twin trim buttons on the wheel, upholstered deck hatches, review mirror and windshield. The motor has a 15 inch mid and comes with a 30 pitch lab...
  10. C

Selling my baby! 2000 Grandsport with 1999 225 Mercury Promax SS . The boat is a Grandsport Elite (hydraulic jackplate, collapsable ski tow bar,twin trim buttons on the wheel, upholstered deck hatches, review mirror and windshield. The motor has a 15 inch mid and comes with a 30 pitch lab...
  11. C

wtb Allison gs or ss

I have the GS twin of whippers except mine is a 2000 (boat) and a 1999 225 SS (15 inch mid) Perfect 10!! Call me for info Mike (509) 534-3419 or (509) 953- 9019
  12. C

A few Vac Pics

Those pics are amazing. I would have needed new underwear. Mike
  13. C

Coldest place on the planet AGAIN!

Whipper you are tough! What do you pay to heat your house . If I lived with those temps my bill would be 1250 a month! Mike
  14. C

he finally asked!!

Congratulations! You two are going to have a great marriage. Mike
  15. C

Happy Halloween

Is that at your house? In spokane? That is really funny. Mike
  16. C

99.4 MPH on GPS...New top speed for me!!

That is really fast! What difference in speed is the 200 case versus a stock sportmaster? I was at the hot boat reunion on Couer d alene lake heard you might be their. Mike
  17. C

how do you like your boat. Mike

how do you like your boat. Mike
  18. C

Grand sport Skidplainer?

I would like to see a picture of it installed if possible. I would like to get one too. Mike
  19. C

Pmax Issues

JR, I have a 99 225 promax 15 inch mid. I hardly piss water at all it pisses a little ,spurts a little, and I was concerned.My water pressure has always been strong fairly low at idle and incrimentally higher till I am at 30psi at wide open. My temp is very constant at 140 to 145 and lake water...
  20. C

Grandsport set up?

Aaron, Glad to hear your in the water. What speeds are you running with the 28 at 5800. Have you mastered driving on the pad? Once you do you will definetly want a big wheel for top end because cruising in the 80s with decent milage is fun. For faster holeshots maybe a plate on your cavitation...