Search results

1. Luketrician

94' Xb2002 Comp hull what's it worth?

Friend of mine was lookin at a 96 XB 2002 comp that has an aluminum trailer, no trolling motor. It seems to be a clean boat. I was thinking it was probably worth 7500-8500 depending upon how clean it was. What do you think?
  2. Luketrician

WTB trailer for XB2002.

I am in the market for a new or used trailer to for my XB2002. I would prefer a tandem..but will look at single axle trailers also. Let me know what you got. Thanks!
  3. Luketrician

XB2002 throttle cable

Just friendly FYI. An xb2002 with merc power and hotfoot takes a 17ft teleflex cable. Just replaced mine with a 17ft teleflex, with no issues. :)
  4. Luketrician

Will she run??

Been going thru some motor issues for going on 3 years now...replaced all sorts of parts, with no improvement. My 260 on my xb2002 used to flat out scream. Not so much for the past 3 years...fuel and or electrical issues would not let me get over 6k rpm..so I have only been running in the...
  5. Luketrician

Yo

Been awhile since I have been active around here. Just checking in. Hope everyone is doing well. Cheers, Luke
  6. Luketrician

ECU for 260

I think I may have some issues with a Brucato ACU/ECU? Was wanting to try a different one, maybe buy. Either Merc or another Brucato? I have replaced stator etc, injectors flowed, new battery. My motor runs good..as long as you are not trying to accelerate or run high speeds. EGTs on Starboard...
  7. Luketrician

260 egt temps..

Been working through an issue with my starboard cyliners (1-3)...seem to not fire anytime I apply a good amount of throttle. Seems to cruise just fine..and even at high rpm..just seems to only happen during hard accelaration. Port EGTs will stay at around 1000 deg..Starboard EGTs will...
  8. Luketrician

My XB2002..

She looked a little rough when I got her but I think i am just about done with it all... Here she is early on before all the major mods.. and now after..
  9. Luketrician

That Tray Archer is a..

Great guy to do business with! I bought a sportmaster from him a week ago and he built this for shipment... and shipped it via averitt express. I can tell he really took the time to make sure it was done right too. This is what TOP NOTCH looks like folks. Thanks...
  10. Luketrician

I'm OUT

Been plagued by intermittent ECU/elect problems with my 260, and coupled with not being familiar with Watts bar lake or anyone that lives up there has caused me to just say tha hell with it this year. Maybe next will be better. Peace.
  11. Luketrician

Hey ADMINS

IF ya don't mind I would like my screen name to be changed to Moonshot180. yall let me know when yall wanna run them cards btw.. thanks in advance!
  12. Luketrician

97 2003 for sale or trade

Only reason I am selling is to get into a 2002. Just spent a crazy amount of money on a blueprint and restore from Allison, but I think I would be better suited to an 02' $16,500 Humminbird SI imager in dash Hydraulic steering New bunks 24V Minn Kota troller New windshield New Domed...
  13. Luketrician

WTB utility trailer

Wanting a utility trailer. 6x10 preferably with a gate. No junk please. Just call me @ 423-316-5950. Thanks!
  14. Luketrician

How much of a P.I.T.A is it...

To recarpet an Ally? I was about to pull the trigger and order new carpet and was wondering how many cuss words and beers will it take me to get it done? Thanks in advance:smile:beer:
  15. Luketrician

Question to the admins

I changed my email and now when I try to change my email address in the control panel it says that my IP is banned? :confused:
  16. Luketrician

Another trolling motor question

I have been looking at the minn kota powerdrive 12v trollers..are they heavy? Looks like a cool deal to have remote steering and lift assist though..seen some on ebay... what kind of trolling motors do ya'll own?
  17. Luketrician

What a boat!

I have been learning how to drive my new to me XB2003, been a challenge..but well worth the effort! Today with me and my fiance' another friend of mine, and almost a full tank of gas and a full live well I hit 81gps and finally 'hit' the limiter! I am really pleased at how well the boat...
  18. Luketrician

Trolling motor bracket help

Is there any kind of universal bracket that I can mount on the bow of my 2003 so that I can run my Minn kota troller? There are holes already drilled and tapped but they are for a motorguide I believe... I need to get something goin here and I don't know what to do..try and find a trolling...
  19. Luketrician

rigging my Allison..

Well yesterday I hung the 225X promax on my Allison. I was impressed at how well the boat handled the weight. The boat did not even move..or flex, or anything when I lowered the cherry picker. I was expecting to hear the boat pop or something as the load was transferred but nothing. WOW. I...
  20. Luketrician

Hi guys

I just wanted to say hi...again. Whipper told me to stop by here a few months ago but I am now getting ready to become an Allison owner myself.:smile Really looking forward to speaking with you all, and learning all that there is to know about these awesome boats. :beer::beer::beer...