Search results

1. V

96 xb2002

XB 2002 in great shape, has 200hp Merc. Hot foot, 8inch jack plate, trolling mtr. Has 1yr old Optima trolling batt. Has am/fm radio, 28p Yamaha drag copy. Fastest to date is 78 but should do a little more. I added a livewell timer last year, it also has a manual trim gauge but I never hooked it...
  2. V

Holley & autometer stuff

I have a Holley blue pump with regulator and a autometer fuel press gauge 0 to 15 psi both in great shape. $90.00 shipped Jody
  3. V

Allison sport console

I have a wide sport console for a XB 2002 in decent shape it is white in color. The windshield has a faded Allsion decal in the center, it also has a samll crack about 1 inch long on bottom of the windshield. Will try to get pics tomorrow. $125.00 plus shipping. Thanks Jody
  4. V

Prop selection

I have a xb2002 with a 200 Merc and 8 inch jack plate. What pitch would be good for a light fishin load? Jody
  5. V

Xb2002...

I just bought a xb2002 and while just lookin over the boat I found a 20 amp rest switch in one of the rear comparments. Can somone tell me what it would go to? The guy I bought it from said it came in the boat from the factory. Thanks Jody