Search results

1. Dave Hensley

Coming Home

Tired of the FB drama, fact checkers and political bias. I will give up some convenience to get back. I asked Jon if we needed a new topic where we can post local get togethers, events, meet ups. Etc. Thoughts on a new topic or pick a current topic to post that type info?
  2. Dave Hensley

2008 XB21 Boat and Trailer only **SOLD**

No longer for sale.
  3. Dave Hensley

TSSAA Play offs

Congrats to Skewby and the Rockwood football team for a win in the first round of the play-offs.
  4. Dave Hensley

2000 Allison XB2002 w/2001 300 Drag Motor.

I am posting this for David Shook. David will answer any questions you might have on this boat. It is a beauty. The boat is a Comp and I do not have the weight. The boat comes with Sea Star hydraulic steering and has the ride/guide steering out of the boat that goes with it. It has the short...
  5. Dave Hensley

2017 Mercury 250 ProXS Sport

This motor has 80 hours now. Still being used. Under warranty until 03-2019. Sportmaster with 1.62. Spotless. Can demonstrate on an XB 21. $13,500 cash. Will get pics up shortly. Price is motor tested at my shop and picked up here. I will sit it on your boat for you and it includes oil reservoir.
  6. Dave Hensley

2004 XB 21 2+2

I will get pics up later. Boat is white with platinum wings. Grey carpet. 2007 250XS Sport with new domed Racing decals. 190 easy hours on motor. Boatmate tandem trailer with swing away. New Garmin 53 GPS/Sonar in dash, 998H'bird combo SI, Motor Guide 24v trolling motor, new 4" Hydrodynamics...
  7. Dave Hensley

Q-finals for Rockwood

Congrats to the team and Coach Newby. Rockwood High School football headed to the quarterfinals in the TSSAA playoffs.
  8. Dave Hensley

1989 XR 2002 Jack Barsh restoration

Got to make some room. I always try to pump this board up a little by posting here first. Not a lot of pics right now but boat is available with 0 hour 280 SS or as boat and trailer only. Boat has had all composite replacement of floors and transom. It is painted and drop dead gorgeous with all...
  9. Dave Hensley

2000 XB2003 and trailer

Boat and trailer. Hydraulic CMC plate, JVC stereo. 24v OMC trolling motor. Zircon flasher. Lowrance depth finders. New upholstery. New Allison bike seat and power pole. New Allison fishing seat and pedestal. I have gone through and cleaned up the wiring. Everything works. The boat is drop dead...
  10. Dave Hensley

280 20" Bass Mid with adapter and tuner

2000 model. Single ram trim. Oval tuner and new style adapter. Big tube. $1000 picked up here. Crating and shipping extra.
  11. Dave Hensley

2012 Mercury 200XS ROS 15"

Around 150 easy hours. I will get the DDT readings. Motor is perfect in every way. If you don't want to wait until Next February and save about $10K this is it. $15,500 firm. Buyer must inspect and pick up here. No shipping.
  12. Dave Hensley

Minn Kota 47 All Terrain bow mount

Looks like new. 12v. 42". Will move a XB2002 around all day. $250 picked up here.
  13. Dave Hensley

Rigging and Wiring

Folks just a word of advice. After many years of owning and selling Allison boats I thought I had seen every conceivable wiring Faux pas. Not. I found another creative trick on my current project because some Einstein couldn't figure out the main circuit breaker was bad. IT takes hours and days...
  14. Dave Hensley

Chopper City Digital Fuel Meter

This little cube tester can be used with Motorola 260/300 digital boxes. It has a harness adapter for both the 11350 and the A6/A13 style boxes. Very handy and I have checked it against my 4 button and DDT and it is dead on. $150.
  15. Dave Hensley

4 Button Mercury Tester

I have a nice 4 button with all new switches. Will post here for a couple of days then it will go to Facebook. $425 shipped.
  16. Dave Hensley

2008 XS 2003 GSE

If anyone is looking for a GSE in as new condition I might have one for sale after Jasper.
  17. Dave Hensley

Jasper River Run Oct. 7th 2016

Been awful quiet around here. This run is just around the corner. Who is going to be there for the run and the races and where you staying so I know where the party will be. I usually just try to find Akins and Roach.
  18. Dave Hensley

Lou Jones

I know Lou is in good care with the medical staff at Erlanger but prayers are powerful medicine too. Take the time to keep him in yours and may God's hand guide the surgical team as they minister to his needs.
  19. Dave Hensley

XB2002 with Mercury 115hp 4-stroke

Thought this might be of interest. I sold this 1998 XB2002 to Billy back last fall. He had the Fastbass fairing and deck lid installed at Allison. The boat was extremely nice. He took it to Jacos and they installed the 4 stroke on it. The motor weighs 350 pounds. He had a nosecone installed...
  20. Dave Hensley

Friday the 17th

Anybody coming in early and going to be out the Friday before the Rally? Father's Day weekend is going to tie me up but window of opportunity on Friday morning.