Search results

1. W

How do others describe your boat?

Full disclosure.....it's been 10 years ago since I've had an A-boat....... But at the time I think I had what was the first or second XB2003 in Louisiana. Our area has a great past with Allison as we had a great dealer in the 70-80's (Parker Marine) ..... So the best comment I used to get was...
  2. W

Considering an XTB21

anything out there? Thanks in advance wdkerek@eatel.net
  3. W

If???

Well I've blessed with both a XB2003 and an XB2002 You do bring up a great point, I remember Darris and those guys put a 90 Honda on a 2003 and ran like 60ish??? How do you think a 2003 would run with a new ETec 115??? What point is diminishing return?? I like the 70 plus range, The...
  4. W

If???

If you where looking to buy an Allison JUST for the quality and fuel mileage, and not speed. What would be your "promeaux" set up??? I have to have the boat I am in now because of "Camp Pocohantas" that is only accessible by water, but I would love to have another "good used A-boat" to bass...
  5. W

who are you

whoa, that thing looks great??? how's the motor holding up?? I'm lurking around .......... started a new job about a year ago and things are settling down. the new wife and I just made four years, and on a good note, I have custody of my kids now. It's been tough. but worth it. Hope to be in...
  6. W

who are you

been a couple years or so since I looked around. are you guys the same as the guys on the old board. where is buddy camp, jhon other guys from the old place. can anyone catch me up??? damain