1. S

1995 xtb

delete
  2. S

What direction is best for vent?

I pointed mine to the bow.
  3. S

225 promax to 260 question

what he said on the trrim..also, you will need a fuel pump for the 260/280, it is integral with the pro-max not so with the hi-po motors..
  4. S

280ss compression numbers

my book says 140. I did a comp. test on mine with closed throttle and it dropped 5 PSI. opened throttle and right back up to 140. this was at 750 ft. elevation. hope this helps.
  5. S

Latest improvements to my XB2002

gotta love the XB2002's...
  6. S

Promax Question

Promax motors also run at a warmer temp, that's the reason for the t'stat.
  7. S

Nordskog GPS Digital Speedo problem

I think mine would toggle between MPH, Knots, Volts, and I think RPM if you had that wired in. Also, I wired my antenna to be hot when the battery was hooked up and the head unit wired to be key on. If you wire the antenna key on, each time you stop and kill the ingnition. when you start again...
  8. S

Newbie Questions Need Info ASAP!!

what he said, promax=fishing motor, 280=hi-po motor, two different animals, they will all go POP!!!
  9. S

Timming Q on 96 225ProMax?

what he said on the timing marker..I have not seen one yet that was accurate..
  10. S

trailer bearing question

pull the hubs, there is a # on the bearing, the bearing, race and seal are a matched set. any auto parts store or trailer supply shop can fix you up..
  11. S

Renyolds trim indicator

I'm not sure about the bass mid. Mine was a offshore housing, and yes, did have to drill into the side of the swivel bracket to mount the bar. With the motor trimed up for the installation it did look like it would not clear but it does. I know my instructions sucked..
  12. S

Allison vs. other brands?

here's one for ya, http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137271
  13. S

Trolling Motor

hack, did you sell at the rally? if not, how about that pic and the serial #?
  14. S

Trolling Motor

hack, do you know what year the trolling motor is? thanks
  15. S

Buying Stainless Marine Trim Indicator-???

someone over on S&F is selling a new one for $250, does not say which mid, which indicator, or length of cable, in case someone is looking..
  16. S

ordered from Stainless Marine, std. model, $290, Froggy, I did'nt know there were Allison's in Jenks, talked to a guy at Skiatook ramp week or two ago, must have been you.
  17. S

thanks for the input guy's. Just ordered. The brackets are available for both port and starboard. Went with starboard for both the bracket and indicator input. Keeps everything down one side. GAR, I still need to get up there sometime and have you teach me how to drive this thing..
  18. S

so if the bracket bolts to the port side of clamp, you run the cable thru the port side rod box and up over the dash to the console? if its on the port side does not look like any place else to put it. I had not thought about which side the bracket/cable would be on, I just assumed I would run...
  19. S

I called Stainless Marine about ordering one of their mechanical trim indicators. Got off the phone more confussed than before I called. I have a 280 Merc, 20" Offshore Mid. 16' cable is standard length. He did not really have a recommendation on what cable length I would need. Which surprised...
  20. S

Mechanical trim indicator

this is all good info. I have logged onto the Stainless Marine web site several times and always have problems with my PC loading the pages..