Search results

1. harrells

Prop needed

Looking for a 22p or 23p trophy or tempest.
  2. harrells

Grand Sport w/ 2005 2.5L XS and 23P Trophy Plus

I would be interested in the 23p trophy if you would like to sell it.
  3. harrells

26p labbed Hydromotive Q-4 OT

No sir i do not.
  4. harrells

2021 Allison Rally role call

Michelle and I will be there friday and saturday. Staying at arrowhead.
  5. harrells

Allison Rally Name Change?????

Craig, as most of you guys know i sold the GS this year because we just did not use it much anymore, but we are planning on showing up later in the week, say fri. and sat. with the fishing boat to hang with some of the best people we have known for many years now. Maybe even get Joe and Karen to...
  6. harrells

New 250xs parts for sale

Prop Hub kit, complete gearcase seal kit, water impeller, water pump housing gaskets, air and fuel filter, coupling for water tube, set of 6 ngk plugs IZFR6J. Over $400.00 Sell for $200.00 + shipping.
  7. harrells

Hydro Dynamics 12 Inch Powder Coated Rapid Jack

I have a 28 drag 4 if interested.
  8. harrells

Searching to buy in September

I will most likely have my GS for sale after this season. I bought it new in 2006. Last year it went to the Allison factory for a complete detail and new interior. This year I repowered with a new 250 Sport XS, now with 6 hours on it and under warranty till march 2022, all Livorsi gauges. This...
  9. harrells

New Allison Owner

I booked a room at Arrowhead resort. Will be there Friday morning.
  10. harrells

New Allison Owner

Nice ride. Ally rally is this week thru sunday the 28th, will you be attending. I'm bringing my GS Friday the 26 and sat. the 27.
  11. harrells

New member in SC

We will be on lake jocasee on july 25th. Already reserved a parking spot for boat trailer. Once Devils Fork state park fills up they close the parking lot. Let me know if you want to meet down there. It is a beautiful lake and never over crowded with boat traffic. It's where we go when only for...
  12. harrells

New member in SC

I am in Asheville NC. Sometimes boat on lake keowee and lake jocasee in SC. Where are you located.
  13. harrells

2020 rally

Got a room at arrowhead. Be there Friday morning.
  14. harrells

2020 rally

Hey Skewby, Terrace view is all booked up, I know I waited too late but was not sure we would be able to make it. Michelle can't come but my son will come with me if we can camp close to terrace view, is that even possible. We got all the gear and don't mind tent camping. Can come Friday and...
  15. harrells

2020 rally shirts

2-Large
  16. harrells

2020 rally

Gonna try and be there Saturday morning.
  17. harrells

300XS on SS2000

Been running the 3.0L on my GS with no handling issues what so ever, even when the gearcase locked up at over 80 mph.
  18. harrells

Lower unit drain plug

Pull the Prop off. Its below the Prop shaft.
  19. harrells

Fastbass Marine TV

Mr. Shook, do you ever get down to crescent Lake anymore.
  20. harrells

2019 Watt's Bar Allison Rally-June 16 to June 23

Hopefully Michelle and I will make it Friday and Saturday.