Search results

1. S

allison 17 ski wanted.

Looking for an allison 17 ski, should have purchased one I found local a few yrs ago but it needed more work than I wanted to do at the time. I know someone on here had I think a brown one that was really nice. If anybody has any info or knows someone that has one for sale please email at...
  2. S

WTB Allison Ski 17

Just went and looked at one today but it needs a little more work than I'm wanting to put into it for the money. If you know of any for sale please let me know. I'd prefer without power, but not a dealbreaker. Pics/price to syclone01@hotmail.com thanks
  3. S

looking for a shorter length, 17 or less, boat with a pad bottom.

will be kept on a boatlift and hull can't weight more than about 700-800lbs without motor, and length can't be more than around 17ft prefer less, due to my creek being narrow and i have to turn boat around. thanks for any input, on any brand as well. if you have one or know of one for sale...
  4. S

WTB 14.4x32 cleaver, small shaft

must be in excellent shape, call 843 532 1633, send pics to sr71s@hotmail.com
  5. S

new owner ss2000, with 280. prop recommendations, and what shop knows these boats.

just wanted to know the best shops really familiar with the ss2000 and prop selection. I've just been on the forums a short time, seems like the et, yammie drag, and hoss are some of the most liked, props for this boat. Looking for prop dealers that are familiar with this hull to call and see...