Search results

1. A

1998 XB2003/Promax 225SS

Would like to trade for 50 or so horse, 4-wheel drive tractor with bucket and bushhog. 225 SS Promax with Allison mod to foot. I bought the setup new so only one owner. Boat is white with black wings, gray carpet and red seats. Driver's bucket, seat cover and slide mount are less than a year...
  2. A

Lowrance x96

NIB with transom and shoot thru transducer. Paid $300 for all will sell for $180 plus shipping. James
  3. A

Lowrance X96

Brand new ITB with transom mount and additional thru-hull Transducer. Paid $300 for everything will take $180 plus shipping.
  4. A

Mazco RE 3 29 P

Around 2 years old. Bought new from Mazco. Was a 30 P, but sent it back and they added cup and changed it to a 29 P. 9.8 of 10!!! $450 will negotiate on shipping. Will submit photos if interested. James
  5. A

Lake Eufaula

Anyone hangout at Eufaula for the 4th? I seen a white xb03 out at one of the islands........was wondering who it might be? AV
  6. A

27P Trophy Plus

Would like to trade for a 21/22P that would launch an XB03/225PM and maybe some skiing/tubing. Trophy is at least a 9.5, no nicks/dings. I bought it new.
  7. A

Pm 225

Has anyone experienced problems with the engine cover unlatching at the front while running in rough water? The back lock was still locked but on several occasions I've noticed the front completely unlatched. Only seems to happen when running 70 ish or better in semi-rough water.
  8. A

Gauges

I have a full set of Medallion gauges from my 98 XB2003. Installed Livorsi, no need for these. All were working when I removed them approx 3 weeks ago. These are the originals. I bought the boat new.
  9. A

I would like to say...

As a new member...this is the finest forum I've ever seen! In my short time I've found the answers to several questions that I didn't even have to ask. I personally don't know any of the members but you all seem like a Great bunch of old crotchity S.O.Bs! My prime area of water sports is...
  10. A

Camcorders

Is there any recommendations out there on a good camcorder that will take boating/fourwheeler abuse and still record? I had a DVD but when it was writing to the DVD the camera had to be stable...that's kinda hard running 80/90 MPH trying to get good footage.
  11. A

Trailer Tires

Looking for 4-tires for boatmate tandem trailer. Afterall, mine is only 10 years old, can't understand why they don't last any longer than that. 215/75/14
  12. A

Boatmate Trailer

Has any of you good ol boys had to have your bunks and brackets replaced on your trailer? If so who would be a good recommendation. I was told the tolerances have to be pretty close to provide adequate/correct support for the boat. It's a tandem under an XB03. Thanks, James