Search results

1. H

Sea Star Pro Steering Setup on XTB

I bought a new seastar pro system for my XTB-21 and was about to get it installed and a buddy of mine said I will have to buy a new steering wheel. Is this true? And if so, What kind do I need to buy??? Thanks,Jeff
  2. H

1998 Allison XB-2003T Boat & Trailer For Sale

Red/Black with tandem axle trailer with brakes and a removable tongue and aluminum wheels. Boat and trailer only.Will sell with everything on it but the motor and control box. The boat has a 12/24 volt omc foot controlled trolling motor with recessed pan on the front deck for the trolling motor...
  3. H

1998 Allison XB-2003T for sell

Red/Black with tandem axle trailer with brakes and a removable tongue and aluminum wheels. Boat and trailer only.Will sell with everything on it but the motor and control box. The boat has a 12/24 volt omc foot controlled trolling motor with recessed pan on the front deck for the trolling motor...
  4. H

WTB 2.5 Mercury Block

Mine has a hole in the side from a rod, so I am in need of a good usable block.
  5. H

I need a 2003 back bench seat

Does anyone have one for sell? My boat is red and black but I can have it recovered to match! Does anyone know what a brand new one cost???
  6. H

wtb allison 2003 cover

looking for a cover for my 2003
  7. H

1989 XTB-21 Boat & Trailer $5500 No Motor

This is a pretty good looking boat. It is light grey with red stripes. It is sitting on a matching 1989 model hustler single axle trailer. The boat is in need of new carpet.Cost $400 for the new complete carpet kit directly from Allison Boats. The boat has a jackplate and hotfoot also.It also...
  8. H

13 foot steering system needed

I am looking for a used 13 foot set of dual rotary steering cable setup for my 18 foot bassboat.Do you or anyone you know have a set for sell??? If so,please e-mail me at hotdog1987@msn.com Thanks,Jeff
  9. H

1989 XTB-21 Boat & Trailer $5500

This is for the boat and trailer only. The boat is light grey with red stripes and it sitting on a 1989 Hustler single axle trailer. It is a good looking boat for it age,but it needs carpet.It has the hydrallic steering already set up on it and will come with 2 jack plates. I contacted Allison...
  10. H

What jackplate for my xtb-21

I just bought a 1989 XTB-21 and was wondering what size jackplate works best on these hulls? Can some of you 21 owners give me your oppinions??? Thanks,Jeff
  11. H

1990 Evinrude XP/ Johnson GT-200

I have a 1990 XP-200 that I may be willing to part out. It is complete except for the power pack. I need to get this out of my garage to make more room for my wifes new car!!! So,if I have to part it out to move it,I`m willing to.
  12. H

1990 Evinrude XP-200 $1200 firm

This is the engine that came off my Stratos boat that I sold. I have never heard this motor run,but the guy that I got if from,bought it new on the back of a 20 foot Shadow and said that it runs great but needs a new powerpack. I didn`t want to sell it because I was wanting to use it when I find...
  13. H

Allison transoms???

What year did allison start putting metal transoms in the XTB-21`s ??? Thanks,Jeff
  14. H

XTB-21 Trailer Wanted

Does anyone have a trailer that a 1991 XTB-21 will fit on, for sell??? Thanks,Jeff
  15. H

1996 Mercury Force 40 $1000

This motor is in very good condition. It has less than 50 hours on it. It has compression of 148 and 150 on the 2 cylinders. Runs excellent. Has tilt/trim and a prop. I just took it off my aluminum boat last week to upgrade to larger motor. Please e-mail me at hotdog1987@msn.com...
  16. H

1990 or 91 Mariner 200 cowling $125

This is the 1 pc. top cowling with the lower pans as a complete set.I have a picture if you are interested that I can e-mail you. Please e-mail me at hotdog1987@msn.com Thanks,Jeff
  17. H

1990 or 91 Mercury XR-4 Cowling $125

This is the single pc. top cowl and the lower pans as a complete set. Please e-mail me at hotdog1987@msn.com I have a picture that I can e-mail. Thanks,Jeff
  18. H

1990 Stratos 20 foot Boat and Trailer/ No motor

Boat is Blue with Red and Silver stripes. It is on a matching 1990 Stratos Trail Trailer with single axle and surge brakes and chrome wheels with a matching spare tire. It is rigged with flush mount omc controls and gauges and I think it even has an indash flasher. It is rated for a max of a 200...
  19. H

Allison XST bassboat wanted

I am looking for either a 17 or 18 footer that can be in need of restoring or ready to go.Please e-mail me at hotdog1987@msn.com if you have one or know of someone that has one of these for sell? Thanks,Jeff
  20. H

Garmin E-Trex Legend GPS like new $100

I have used this for 2 seasons of hunting and it still looks and works like new. I also have the VHS that explains how to operate it. I don`t use it enough to keep it,so my loss is your gain. I have used it only 4 or 5 times total since I bought it new. I gave $269 plus tax for it when I got it...