Search results

1. M

Considering selling my XB21 2+2

I am going to list it this week, I am not getting out of fishing, just moving to a big Bay Boat so that my family can do more out of it than just freshwater fishing. Being in Florida gives me a lot of options for Salt Water and the bay boat is still capable of bass fishing. Just not in the...
  2. M

http://forum.allisonowners.com/index.php?threads/dual-blades-on-my-2-2.13584/ Here are some pictures that I had previously posted.
  3. M

Well, I have not been on here in over a year, funny how life changes with kids so quickly. Between my daughter swimming full time and me coaching my sons baseball team 11 months this past year, I have not even caught a black bass in 2015. I have not even taken my 2+2 out of the garage in 13...
  4. M

Newest Allison Owner!

Congrats on the sweet ride...enjoy it!
  5. M

New best........

Neal...That is an awesome run...one day I hope to be able to come up and hang out at Fast Pass with the gang.
  6. M

Opinions on a new jack plate XB21

When the plate is making more noise and not making it to the top...it needs more hydraulic fluid. Mine had that issue and I filled it back up and it is back to being quiet and will go all the way to the top.
  7. M

Power Pole or Talon on XB2003??

I am not saying you cannot run with them...you just notice they are back there when the wind is blowing. It certainly slowed my 2+2 down 3-5 mph with my duals on a windy day.
  8. M

Power Pole or Talon on XB2003??

You can get a quick release for the power poles now that allow them to fold onto the rear deck as well. The Talons are bigger on top and cause a little more of a wind sock and handling issues when running hard.
  9. M

Dual Blades on my 2+2...

The factory brackets do not give much room around the sponsons...plus the poles sit too high for me as we drive under a train truss and they would not make it under them with the factory brackets.
  10. M

Dual Blades on my 2+2...

I have not had any concerns on it...I always check everything to make sure it is in working order and tight.
  11. M

Saw this on Fastbass, had to share

Anybody want to go halves on it...we can pimp it for the Rally! HAHA
  12. M

26 Trophy Plus

Sold
  13. M

Xr2001rr

That is the finest RR I have ever seen!
  14. M

Anyone with a 26 Hydro XOT?

I cannot see much of a difference in the two with my brother and fish in the well. My OT actually has a better hole shot than my OB had...
  15. M

I do not like the big barrel...the OT runs much better for river running in my opinion. I cannot turn the boat 90 degrees without letting off with the OB...the OT will slide right around the corner and keep the speed.
  16. M

Guys, I just got off the phone with Todd and I would like to try at 26 X-OT. That is the one with the rounded ears. If anyone would be gracious enough to let me try it on my boat, I would pay for shipping both ways. I just want to make sure I have the correct pitch before I pull the...
  17. M

First stop Chester, Va before Pa....

Congrats on the boat...Looks awesome!
  18. M

Dual Blades on my 2+2...

The are welded to a pair of wedges...
  19. M

Dual Blades on my 2+2...

Here is the last picture from up above...
  20. M

Dual Blades on my 2+2...

I have been meaning to post about my power poles for a few months and I just kept forgetting to take pictures of them to include in the post. My friend, Rich (aka...Hydrilla Gear) custom fabricated dual power pole brackets for my 2+2. I was very specific in what I wanted and he did a terrific...