Search results

1. M

Considering selling my XB21 2+2

Well, I have not been on here in over a year, funny how life changes with kids so quickly. Between my daughter swimming full time and me coaching my sons baseball team 11 months this past year, I have not even caught a black bass in 2015. I have not even taken my 2+2 out of the garage in 13...
  2. M

26 Trophy Plus

Sold
  3. M

Anyone with a 26 Hydro XOT?

Guys, I just got off the phone with Todd and I would like to try at 26 X-OT. That is the one with the rounded ears. If anyone would be gracious enough to let me try it on my boat, I would pay for shipping both ways. I just want to make sure I have the correct pitch before I pull the...
  4. M

Dual Blades on my 2+2...

I have been meaning to post about my power poles for a few months and I just kept forgetting to take pictures of them to include in the post. My friend, Rich (aka...Hydrilla Gear) custom fabricated dual power pole brackets for my 2+2. I was very specific in what I wanted and he did a terrific...
  5. M

29 HMotive XOB

Guys...I have a like new 29 XOB with the dual PVS holes. Todd and I worked together to get this one right but I have too many props in the garage. As most of you know, I like the OT but I could not get it to work just right on the 21'er. So Todd left the tip cup stock and put on the reduced...
  6. M

28 HydroMotive T4X

I tried out a T4X on my hull and it is too small...both in diameter and pitch. It has very little run time, the original owner ran it on an SS with a stock 225 promax with 1.75 gears to upper 90's. Asking $500 TYD
  7. M

My face is beginning to hurt from the smile!

Well guys, I want to say Thank You for all your help. I have asked many questions about Allisons and everyone on this site has been absolutely great! I have read the thread that James posted on my boat and all I can say is this boat is AWESOME! I wanted to say thanks to a couple of people...
  8. M

Boatmate ??

I might finally have someone interested in my ranger so that I can finally order or buy a 2+2. I have been playing with the idea of getting an aluminum trailer instead of the traditional boatmate. I have a couple of questions but first I will say that I am leaning towards it because I live...
  9. M

GS or SS running in Black Creek???

Guys...I do not know which boat I saw this past saturday but I would like to see it in person. I was fishing the NAS JAX tournament in the St. Johns and I was running into Black Creek just south of Fleming Island and I think it was either a GS or an SS. I pointed to it at the boat ramp so my...
  10. M

Which Boat???

OK guys, I want your honest opinion of why you would choose between the two boats below? First off let me say that I love to bass fish and I live on the St. John's river just south of Jacksonville, FL. I need a boat that is built for speed when I want it. I fish local tournaments but I do not...
  11. M

What Hummingbirds are standard?

I read on here that the HB's are going to be standard in 2009 for the XB 21's. What models will go in the dash and on the bow? I assume that an 2008 can be retro fit with new plates to accept these HB's as well right? :gone fishing:gone fishing
  12. M

225 or 250 on the 2+2

I have talked to a couple of guys with 2+2's (Darryl with a 250 and Duane with a 225)about the motors they have hanging off the back and I would like to hear others opinions. I know that some say that the plate only recommends a 225 and that it could impact you if you fished during certain...
  13. M

2007 Ranger Z20

I bought a Ranger Z20 limited series in March because I was convinced that it was the best rough water boat. I have since ridden in a BasSport and cannot wait to put one in my garage. Therefore, I am selling my less than a year old boat to join the Allison Family! 2007 Ranger Z20 Limited...