Search results

1. R

XR2001-Storage/Mooring cover

thanks! Does it day ALLISON really big on it???????????
  2. R

Hey that's a good price! Yeah can you post a photo of it?
  3. R

93 2.5 260, is this a good one

If I'm not mistaken,,, if you change your box to a Digital......... you will also have to change your pressure regulator and I think remove your,,,,, oh heck whats that thing called?:rolling eyes TPI? And IMHO I'd run Mercury High Performance oil if you ain't racing it...... Too much...
  4. R

Motor height

Bob,,, It's not my place to Preach...... So many times I've seen the Ambulance leave the pits with guys and gals in it,,, Some to never return,,,,,,,, at speeds much lower than 100mph........... So,, I worry about guys on the LAKE with NO HELP!!!! I was you once,,,,,, But I choose to do it...
  5. R

I'll own a 2003 this coming Saturday

Ooooooooooooooooooo you'll want too!!! :big grin Congrat's on the new toy!!!!! And Welcome to the FUNNEST Boat made!
  6. R

Motor height

WOW! you are doing very well to be able to drive that boat at 90mph already! The mid 90's are VERY FAST for that Boat with a Stock 280.. What prop are you running??? If I can give you any advise at all........."ALWAYS WEAR YOUR LIFE JACKET AND HOOK UP YOUR KILL SWITCH" (No matter what...
  7. R

My pics from Smokin in the Cove

Here's Jons Boat before>>>>
  8. R

skid plate?

I installed one on Brinkleys 1993 XR2001 and you can get to the drain plug real easy...... but its an older style bottom................ the instructions say 2 3/4" above the pad.......... We've ran a few rounds with it off to see if it was slowing us down,, and just Opposite...... It is...
  9. R

About How much are they for an xr2001??? If you don't mind me asking............
  10. R

Motor height

Bob, is this Bill Masons old boat?
  11. R

25th Annual "Smokin in the Cove"!

This is kinda a cool photo! Headed to the Finish Line!
  12. R

Well thanks for the LUCK!!!!!!!!! You have NEVER seen so many .00's your Life! We WON the 2nd Chance Qualified race's in the 8's! (if you didn't run a 8.088- 8.250,, you went HOME!) Rick Conklin was #1 Qualifier in the 8's and Failed to fire on Sunday! :soap box....... We were LUCKY enough...
  13. R

My pics from Smokin in the Cove

Strip,, Jon Wright got qualified only once in the 8 or 10 years I've been going to the cove!!!! And,,, Marty Logan used to try and qualify in his 1/4 master for the 6's at the Cove.... He never did make it... Thanks for the photos and stopping by our pits!
  14. R

Smokin In The Cove Pics

Yes it was nice to meet ya!!!!!!!!!!! We hope you enjoyed the Races too!
  15. R

Well your Always Welcome in an Allison's Pit! WE SHOULD be pitted on the Right of the main road,,, as you Come towards the Race Track,,,, UNDER the BIG Billboard!!!
  16. R

Come Early!!!!!!!!!!!! You can Tell us AllisonOwners by the Boats without Training wheels!!! :LMAO:
  17. R

only about 100 Hours to go and we'll be sitting in the Pit's of the Country's BEST drag boat race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. R

25th Annual "Smokin in the Cove"! THE FASTEST SHOW ON H2O!!!! 2010 RACE DATES: September 24, 25,26 LOCATION: REMMEL DAM LANDING LAKE CATHERINE MALVERN, ARKANSAS ADMISSION: CHILDREN 12 AND UNDER FREE FRIDAY AND SATURDAY: $10 SUNDAY: $20 CYA
  19. R

Huh???

I'd have to look at the time slips,,, But, Anywhere from 103 to 110mph........ depending on the prop and the............ Air! :banghead