Search results

1. Allyfishing

Hi guys

Wow you really found a winner. Looks immaculate. bit unchartered territory with a stock gearcase Yamaha SHO 250. I don't know much about the Grand Sport as far as engine height but I do know you need to be careful with that gearcase. I'm assuming you know all about "prop to pad"...
  2. Allyfishing

28P Hydromotive XOB

SOLD
  3. Allyfishing

Mercury Racing 2 Stroke oil

This is SOLD as a package deal
  4. Allyfishing

3 L Sporty 1.62 gears right hand

This SOLD as a package deal
  5. Allyfishing

Mercury Racing 2 Stroke oil

I have 2 cases (3 gallons per case) for sale. purchased locally and no longer running my 300XS. They are 83.00 +/- per gallon at the dealer. I'll sell them for 50.00 per gallon. I'd prefer not to have to ship them hopefully someone around the Georgia, SC or NC area wants them and I can meet...
  6. Allyfishing

28P Hydromotive XOB

Yup, one of the good old originals from Todd and Thom. I hate to part with this prop but my new 4 stroke may be too much for a 28P prop. Flare ring trimmed (from stock it was quite large) slightly to reduce stern lift. This prop is excellent. $750.00 shipped in the US Thanks Craig
  7. Allyfishing

3 L Sporty 1.62 gears right hand

This is one of two sporty's I ran on my 300XS. (Motor is done) It has the Mad EFI shift shaft seal kit. It was serviced locally recently all new seals and water pump kit. A few years ago the prop shaft was replaced after I threw a blade. In the one pic you'll notice the one hole under the nose...
  8. Allyfishing

One of a kind XB21 Prosport

Do you still attend the rally?
  9. Allyfishing

2023 Rally Shirt Order

Let me know if yo can get tank tops. Craig 2XL Jenn
  10. Allyfishing

Allison Watts Bar Rally 2023

I'm looking forward to seeing all the "family"
  11. Allyfishing

2023 Rally Shirt Order

Skewby, will you be able to get any tank tops for ladies and guys?
  12. Allyfishing

Rally shirt orders

This post should be locked!! Hey ya'll....this is last years post...
  13. Allyfishing

Allison Watts Bar Rally 2023

Thanks for getting this started Dave!! And as always, thanks Skewby!!
  14. Allyfishing

Watts bar rally itinerary?

oh cool.....propeller shop again. That was fun and extremely interesting. I need to buy a prop!!!
  15. Allyfishing

Dave, that's something ya'll can do early in the morning. A few rally's ago guys got up a bit earlier to do some prop testing before the boat traffic picked up. YOu can organize that?
  16. Allyfishing

UPDATE/IMPORTANT INFO on Watts Bar Rally..................

I don't know....I might like that?? :p:rolleyes:
  17. Allyfishing

thanks Steve!!
  18. Allyfishing

One of a kind XB21 Prosport

WOW.....selling your pride and joy???!!!! What's up next in your life Neal?? And yes...you do take excellent care of a boat!!
  19. Allyfishing

UPDATE/IMPORTANT INFO on Watts Bar Rally..................

cool......I like the hat too