Search results

1. J

26 Mazco OS cleaver and 28 Mazco

its 26 pitch ran on a mercury SS 2.6 XB2002 this thing pushed my XB over 100 this prop is awesome. Hate to get rid of but can't get another allison for awhile. 500 + shipping need to get rid of. (916) four 3 nine zero 2 one seven for more info and pictures. jmatsuoka32@gmail.com I also have...
  2. J

2 props mazco 14.5 x 26 & 15 x 28

Both were run once or twice on an xb2002 had them recupped and then sold the boat so now i have no use for the props but 500 each obo buyer is responsible for shipping fees. have photos. they are 15 splines. upon request send your email to jmatsuoka32@gmail.com
  3. J

Xb2002 for sale

White and red XB2002 all stock. Center steering, w/cable steering, no rips or tears in the carpet. 2 pedestal fishing seats, 2 buckets, 2 fold down seats. Boat is garaged all the time. there is some minor spider cracking up by the trolling motor. Its 16 yrs old its not brand new but its in good...
  4. J

xb2003

anyone on the west coast that has one that would maybe be interested in trading for a xb2002?
  5. J

95 xb2002 for trade

95 xb2002 for sale White and red XB2002 all stock. Center steering, w/cable steering, no rips or tears in the carpet. 2 pedestal fishing seats, 2 buckets, 2 fold down seats. Boat is garaged all the time. there is some minor spider cracking up by the trolling motor. Its 16 yrs old its not brand...
  6. J

Mariner Cowling

Just and old mariner cowling i have, and i want to get rid odd. Its a little bit dusty but i'll wash it before i ship. 200$ OBO if anyone is interested 916-439-0217
  7. J

recessed foot pedal in xb2002

anyone ever done that??...Do you have to add more support for the floor?
  8. J

A few opinions on xb2002 and 260

I love the boat, it was handed down to me from my dad when he left for the islands. Its a 94 withba 98 merc 260 ss(not sure about the ss part just reading the cowling). Its plenty fast. Lately its been running kinda rough. I took it in and I'm having it fixed. But i was wondering first how much...